David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I think they will go R like FOX is with Deadpool. I think the combination of Joker/Harley/Will Smith will intrigue enough adult viewers.

Go big or go home, DC. Go big or go home. I think an R-rated, in universe movie sends a message that they're serious about the direction that they're taking, and, if anything, it lends more credibility. Whether Suicide Squad's R or not, people are still going to watch the **** out of everything else.

Punisher WZ and Dredd were a hard R, I think each made $37.50 at the box office. I'm being generous.

Yea, but none of the Punisher movies made money and Dredd was not marketed.

Oh and neither had The Joker.

Seriously I hate to be the one to say it but everybody gushing over Harley is a bit adolescent. I don't know if people don't get out much on these forms but there are women all over the world that look like this or better, she honestly just looks like some punk rock chick in booty shorts at a Avril Lavigne concert. Gosh I hope they don't give her a whinny annoying voice.

Seriously I hate to be the one to say it but everybody gushing over Harley is a bit adolescent. I don't know if people don't get out much on these forms but there are women all over the world that look like this or better, she honestly just looks like some punk rock chick in booty shorts at a Avril Lavigne concert. Gosh I hope they don't give her a whinny annoying voice.

A majority of people here comb their catwoman dollies hair then pose them next to their dx batmanz. The reaction to harley is not shocking. Plus we can't all get girls like the beauties in your sig :lol

You're missing the *tips fedora*.

You know I take that back I think people are just excited to see their favorite female character on screen! I think most of the swooning is on Facebook not really this thread, this thread has a lot of great information and believe me it's not like I wouldn't take a second look at her on the street. I do like my old ladies

I don't particularly care for Harley's design alone, but looks great in combination with the others, I seem to remember they said she would have various costumes throughout the movie, one of them being a more classic one.

So happy with the looks, especially Harley. Works for me and am eager to see/hear her in action. Same goes for Joker. Still not sold on the tattoo's, but heard rumors they aren't permanent, so who knows at this point. Still my most anticipated film, just ahead of BvS since Joker and Harley are my fav characters in all of comics.

My goodness margro is just way to gorgeous.

Will Smith really looks like a villain here. He's never been a bad guy before has he?

Every thread is just about like that :lol

I need to see what's going on under Boomerang's coat.
I wanna see dem big boomerangs of his...

:monkey3

The voice is a huge part of Harley's personality though. Admittedly I'd want a way toned down version though.

I do agree the costume isn't very impressive, maybe she'll get a wardrobe change at some point. But from the neck up is golden

I need to see what's going on under Boomerang's coat.
I wanna see dem big boomerangs of his...

:monkey3

Oi!

Br_mel_gibson.gif

Back