David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

pzU87LG.jpg

Love that we are getting so many on set photos. Here's another good one of Harley.

how are parents going to explain to little Timmy that he cannot see the Harley and Joker movie because there is blood and violence in it and he freaks out and starts crying non stop

OR

What happens when the parents of little Timmy don't read the rating and take him to the movie and they are shown both, Harley nude and the Joker Bashing someone's head with a pipe???

:dunno

That happened with the dark knight trilogy already. The second my little cousin saw Joker he freaked out and had nightmares for a week

I can wait for next years "Which movie will bomb biggest" thread! :lol

Harley looks really great. i don't like the tattoos on joker but her tattoos look good.

I don't mind the heart tattoo near Harley's eye. That's her only face tattoo.

Didn't notice the thing around her neck said Puddin either :lol I thought it was a neck bomb thing.

I think the fan art added more tattoos to her torso though, didn't notice tattoos under the rips of her shirt in the on set photos.

I don't mind the tattoos either I just need to get used to that outfit, I was expecting something a bit more similar to the original character.

I like how Harley and Deadshot look not so much the rest

pzU87LG.jpg

The only thing I would change is the tattoos on her stomach area. I love everything else. The heart tattoo on the face is cute. The diamonds on her thighs are perfect.

The shirt is kind of dumb, but it's not such a big deal breaker to me. Also the Pudding necklace too :lol

I love how her skin has a snow white appearance and she's not painting her face up white. I prefer her to just have porcelain white skin like they've given her and not look like she put on clown make up or bleached her skin.

Back