David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Apparently so, I'm cool with that.

original.jpg

Apparently so, I'm cool with that.

original.jpg

I hate her...the character, not the actress :lol Also, I don't want the joker to wear a fake red make up smile like Ledger or like in that photo. That worked for Ledger because he was wearing makeup, but they should get away from the "realism" and just give him "natura" white/grey skin and a big natural smile. No need for face paint, imo.

I don't dislike Harley in the comics, but her best representation is in the Animated series, she was also great in the Arkham Assault movie and in the Arkham games.

About Joker, they should do the regular version, perma-white skin, he just puts lipstick on.

Although I think what they did with the Joker in TDK was genius.

I don't dislike Harley in the comics, but her best representation is in the Animated series, she was also great in the Arkham Assault movie and in the Arkham games.

About Joker, they should do the regular version, perma-white skin, he just puts lipstick on.

Although I think what they did with the Joker in TDK was genius.

I liked Harley at first when she was a henchwoman, but then when she became his "girlfriend" and the two became like a comedy duo, with the puddin" and all that, she started to annoyed me :(

I'm ok with lipstick as long as it stays on his lips, and not all over his mouth and face.

As far as Ledger goes, great. Loved it :hi5:

DC's Suicide Squad movie

Glad they casted her, I really hope Leto doesn't get casted, I guess "movie magic" can always help him look more like Joker but I think there are far better choices out there to play the role.

Harley Quinn is DC's answer to Deadpool in terms of personality type and popularity level, so she was bound to pop up sooner or later. I always enjoyed her in the Animated Series, so will hope for the best here. I'm actually more optimistic about Suicide Squad than the other DC films at this point, because 1) Snyder's involvement presumably isn't going to be as strong as it will be elsewhere; and 2) the "dark and gritty" tone would totally work here where it totally doesn't with Superman/Wonder Woman/Flash/etc.

He should have gained weight for that role, terrible actor :lol

I didn't watch Wolf of Wall Street but I've always like the Harley Quinn character and Margot is certainly beautiful. Hopefully she's got the attitude to go with it.

Tara Strong has got the voice, but there's a lot more to Harley than the voice.

Emma Stone is all types of wrong for Harley too.

Here's a link saying Margot was cast... but I think we still have to wait for an official announcement: Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn in SUICIDE SQUAD Movie

I wonder what look they will go for... I'm guessing New 52 or Arkham City/Knight.

Harley Quinn is DC's answer to Deadpool in terms of personality type and popularity level, so she was bound to pop up sooner or later. I always enjoyed her in the Animated Series, so will hope for the best here. I'm actually more optimistic about Suicide Squad than the other DC films at this point, because 1) Snyder's involvement presumably isn't going to be as strong as it will be elsewhere; and 2) the "dark and gritty" tone would totally work here where it totally doesn't with Superman/Wonder Woman/Flash/etc.

At least we know it will be directed well.

It kinda went downhill after the original creative team left

I hate it when they get an awesome writer and/or artist to kick off a series and then once they attract readers move them on to something else. That happens all the time.

Back