David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Yeah it's gold for WB- sequel announced and Joker and Harley and Deadshot will be showing up in other DC films!

Glad to hear it. Hopefully they'll try cashing in further with an Ultimate Edition. Where did you hear about a sequel and Joker & Deadshot coming back?

Glad to hear it. Hopefully they'll try cashing in further with an Ultimate Edition. Where did you hear about a sequel and Joker & Deadshot coming back?

Scuttlebutt rumors but there is no way WB will let Joker and Harley not appear in more films. A sequel is just about guaranteed. Bet Joker/Harley even appear in JL

:lol:lol:rotfl

shinji_ikari_1567.jpg

I thought this movie was pretty terrible. I never thought I'd say this, but I think Will Smith was the only thing holding this movie together. The Joker's dialogue was so awful it made me laugh. He was a joke, and a ridiculously clown, but definitely not the Joker. This film was targeted towards teenagers and I just couldn't take it seriously. I blame it all on the director, because the actors could only do so much with what they had.

I thought this movie was pretty terrible. I never thought I'd say this, but I think Will Smith was the only thing holding this movie together. The Joker's dialogue was so awful it made me laugh. He was a joke, and a ridiculously clown, but definitely not the Joker. This film was targeted towards teenagers and I just couldn't take it seriously. I blame it all on the director, because the actors could only do so much with what they had.

:Wizard

I was also surprised at how well Smith did with the role. One of the few bright spots in the film for me. And like EVILFACE, I would really like to see Ayer's original version. Surely Joker would be more palatable with those deleted scenes inserted, etc.

I was also surprised at how well Smith did with the role. One of the few bright spots in the film for me. And like EVILFACE, I would really like to see Ayer's original version. Surely Joker would be more palatable with those deleted scenes inserted, etc.

There has to be a Joker scene with this playing in the background.

I thought this flick was pretty fantastic. I never thought I'd say this, but I think this is will smiths best movie to date. the jokers dialogue was amazing and he had some great laughs. he was dark, jokey and still had that clown prince in him. this film was targeted for fans. Ayer is a great director, and knows how to get performances out of his actors.

I thought this flick was pretty fantastic. I never thought I'd say this, but I think this is will smiths best movie to date. the jokers dialogue was amazing and he had some great laughs. he was dark, jokey and still had that clown prince in him. this film was targeted for fans. Ayer is a great director, and knows how to get performances out of his actors.

Spoiler Spoiler:

NO-animated-gif.gif

Yeah, this film was anything but good.
It wasn't even good by the standards of its trailers, and I really liked those.

Hopefully we see Ayer's original version, one day...

Back