David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Everyone talks about how DC's film department should take notes on how to build a universe from their animation department, but I think they should take casting notes. Casting actors and voice actors are two different things, but, every once in a while, the animation department strikes gold; take Bryan Cranston as the voice of Jim Gordon in Year One, for instance. The reason I bring it up is because I believe that the perfect choice for "The Wall" has already played her on Justice League: CCH Pounder.

Everyone talks about how DC's film department should take notes on how to build a universe from their animation department, but I think they should take casting notes. Casting actors and voice actors are two different things, but, every once in a while, the animation department strikes gold; take Bryan Cranston as the voice of Jim Gordon in Year One, for instance. The reason I bring it up is because I believe that the perfect choice for "The Wall" has already played her on Justice League: CCH Pounder.

Much better idea than the 1/2 wall they gave us on Arrow. :lol

Wut, are you telling me they used a semi-skinny Waller in Arrow? Thank you Niltusk, you just saved me the time I would've spent watching Arrow after season one.

Real walls have curves.

Don’t know anything about the SS but based on these actors alone, I’m excited.

Hard to imagine Smith being in an ensemble like that, without somehow being the leader of the team. Considering that, it's easier for me to imagine him as Rick Flag than any of the actual team members.

That just means Feige is feeling that much more pressure to get Adam "Dr. Strange" Sandler on the horn before the competitors do.

Sweet. First Channing Tatum in the Singerverse and now Will Smith in the DCCU. Hopefully that means no appearances for either in the MCU. :yess:

Nope, but you guys have rapper T.I. to look forward to in the upcoming Ant-Man film though :lol

Will Smith is one spoiled shmuck and after a bunch of failures he's desperate. Nothing new.

That casting list sounds pretty bad to me. (outside nolan 3) DC not impressing me with casting other than cavil.

Only want Hardy if he keeps the Bane voice. :lecture

...and we need to have arguments over whether hes a true villain or just Waller's lackey. :lol

Margot Robbie would be a great choice for Harley Quinn

Margot Robbie is hawt hawt hawt. Would make a great Harley Quinn.

Margot Robbie can be whoever she wants to be.

margot.jpg

Out of all the casting rumors, that's the one that I'd like to be true. She already had that New York thing going in Wolf of Wall Street. Make her a little more bubbly than seductive, and you've got your "Mistah J" thing nailed right there.

Back