CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a feeling that the writers will take a page out of Rebirth for this fourth season to get Barry back. They've got their way out set up too well, IMO. And if they do go that route....we might get Thawne back...or at least one of the Zooms.

I'm not saying Zoom will be the Big Bad - as I know they mentioned we won't have a Speedster for that this time around, but I'm hoping we get him back in particular for a least a few episodes or more).

Who knows though?!

And now for the loooooong wait.

Had the same exact thought: Rebirth :hi5:

It was a certainty that Barry was going to be in the Speed Force by the end of the season.

Absolutely. It goes without saying that it also allows for the focus to shift to Wally just like in the comics and also to have Warners begin to turn everyone's attention to the Ezra Miller version of Barry. Once Justice League drops in November, I look for Grant's Barry to be back by early next year.

Absolutely. It goes without saying that it also allows for the focus to shift to Wally just like in the comics and also to have Warners begin to turn everyone's attention to the Ezra Miller version of Barry. Once Justice League drops in November, I look for Grant's Barry to be back by early next year.

I don't think many people will ever like Ezra Flash after watching this series. Really poor move on WB's part to not try and mesh their TV and film universes. A lot of film companies are shifting filming schedules to accommodate other TV actors anyway so it wouldn't have been a huge deal to do so. Boo Hoo the TV actors wouldn't get much of a summer vacation so they could be movie stars :lol

I also think it's confusing for casual viewers and non comic fans. Plus I really like the characters they've put together with Barry, Supergirl, and Oliver queen. Missed opportunity IMO by Warner/DC.

Can I get in on this too? :clap Rebirth style arc for Barry is PERFECT!

Rebirth would have been cool if Savitar hadn't killed The Rival. Barry coming back "in reverse" and being the new Black Flash would have worked Rival- he would have taken the place of Savitar.

I hope Zoom/Black Flash isn't gone for good. I loved Zoom.

Ending was ok. But like said above, the cast and their chemistry is what keeps me watching now.

One thing I liked about the season was Savitar's armor was real outfit. Was kewl when Flash took it over and the lights turned red.

And yea, it would have been kewl for TV Flash and Arrow to join in on the films. Though from what we've seen I do like Ezra as Flash.

No way this is going to happen. Barry is the star of the show. Not a chance in hell that they are just going to shelve him for half a season.

I have no doubt that Barry Allen will be back after an episode or two.

Ending was ok. But like said above, the cast and their chemistry is what keeps me watching now.

One thing I liked about the season was Savitar's armor was real outfit. Was kewl when Flash took it over and the lights turned red.

And yea, it would have been kewl for TV Flash and Arrow to join in on the films. Though from what we've seen I do like Ezra as Flash.

Only issue I had was the voice didn't change but more echo'ed. And he could use the suit easily... I mean they could just say it acts off telepathic command but eh.

Truth be told, Cisco is the glue the holds this show together. Barry is the star and well cast, but the "vibe" of the show radically changes without Cisco. In fact they tried to copy Cisco for Supergirl.

No way this is going to happen. Barry is the star of the show. Not a chance in hell that they are just going to shelve him for half a season.

I have no doubt that Barry Allen will be back after an episode or two.

It could go like Arrow Season 3 where Oliver "died" mid season, and the others took over for two or three episodes. Even Person of Interest did something similar with Reese basically vanishing from the team for a few episodes after Carter's death.

It could go like Arrow Season 3 where Oliver "died" mid season, and the others took over for two or three episodes. Even Person of Interest did something similar with Reese basically vanishing from the team for a few episodes after Carter's death.

Oliver may not have been in Central City, but he was still on the show. Albeit recovering for a couple episodes.

Grant Gustin will very much remain the star of this show and The Flash. He isn't going anywhere, even if it takes him an episode or two to be reunited with his buddies. Odds are this is just a way for the writers to stir up some crap between the characters, just like with Flashpoint.

My bet is Iris will have moved on and started dating someone else by the time Barry gets back; thus allowing some more romantic drivel to play out again.

Will Wally keep the kidflash outfit or will there be a black flash in a red costume in S4.

Grant will still be the star next season even if he isn't physically in central city. I'm sure since E2 Wells is sticking around, and Garrett is back, will Jesse be back

I think Wally will be enough flash if they use him right.

Doesn't mean they won't keep vearing back to Barry in the speed force. I think Barry's speed force is going to be different then what they showed. The Nora speed force said that he won't be in hell and he will be rewarded.

I have a feeling when Barry leaves the SF it will probably be extremely sad

Back