College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love the Division I-AA schools beating the big schools and cashing in. :lol

• Eastern Washington, $450,000 from Oregon State;

• McNeese State, $400,000 from South Florida;

• North Dakota State, $350,000 from Kansas State;

• Northern Iowa, $350,000 from Iowa State;

• Eastern Illinois, $325,000 from San Diego State;

• Towson, $275,000 from UConn;

• Southern Utah, $225,000 from South Alabama

https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9624936/seven-fcs-teams-pull-23m-upsets

I tried to explain to the OP that this is no longer a big shock. I believe this is 4 years in a row for ND St beating a D1A school.

Hopefully Alabama, Georgia, and LSU at least will break him in half. Then when he goes to the NFL he can get snapped in two there as well. He isn't gonna be squat at the next level.

Like no one on those teams talk trash. :rotfl

UGA lost way to much on D from last year to be rated as high as 5. I wouldn't be surprised to see them down in the high 20s come years end.

It's because they are SEC. I'm surprised the SEC didn't take up the first 13 spots.

I love it! I'm gonna take your money and beat you. :lol

In the case of Kansas State, don't bring the back to back 1AA champion to your field for a season opener tune up, cause they can prolly play.

100% agree that's the only reason I watched their game yesterday. Nothing wrong with be young, good & brash. At least I don't see anything wrong with it.

Because he is making things all about him. He has proved multipule times this year he only cares about himself not the best way to act if you want to continue to play a TEAM game.

Because he is making things all about him. He has proved multipule times this year he only cares about himself not the best way to act if you want to continue to play a TEAM game.

I like watching this guy but I have to agree. He's doing and going about it in a totally selfish manner. I'm sure he's stained in the mind of the Heisman voters about giving it to another freshman down the road. Especially if you're particular team didn't go undefeated.

Manziel won't do anything in the NFL anyway

You and I both know the NFL is gonna break his little arse in half then they'll humble him. He's a 20 kid with a bunch of new found fame that he's not quite yet equip to properly deal with mentally.

But like they say..."Money and fame doesn't change you it just makes you a bigger of what you already are."

Back