College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 College Football Thread

At worst he'll get a ONE game suspension and they will allow A&M to decide which game so they can make sure its against a cream puff. There is no chance in gods green earth that he isn't playing in that Alabama game.

Oh, yeah. I'm sure Texas A&M, the NCAA broadly, and the TV networks will do everything in their power to keep him on the field. As with nearly everything in the world today where there is money at stake, the NCAA regulations and their enforcement are really a farce.

As a Bama fan (my whole life; born and raised here) I hope he gets to play against us. Because I want to beat them with him on the field.

The supposed videos that Jeremy Schad saw are the most damning.

AJ Green begs to differ.:lol

AJ Green admitted to it. UGA sat him two games while they waited on the NCAA to finish their investigation. Then the NCAA suspended him two more games for a total of four. JM has not admitted to doing anything wrong and if they can't find a hardcore money trail then they won't be able to do anything just like Cam Newton.

AJ Green admitted to it. UGA sat him two games while they waited on the NCAA to finish their investigation. Then the NCAA suspended him two more games for a total of four. JM has not admitted to doing anything wrong and they won't do anything just like Cam Newton.

Fixed. :)

Lets not forget Cam a suspended and reinstated all in what 24 hours. They didn't want to do anything going into sec championship. The NCAA does what's best for the NCAA not what it's rules say it should do. Hell they just stopped selling Paterno shirts for breaking a record they just had taken away years ago and stopped selling Reggie Bush heisman stuff.:slap

Where did the summer go....football already...no complaints here though.

I guess I need to pick cable tv back up. I wish ESPN would offer their channels on media streaming devices so I didn't have to get cable that I don't use. Oh well.

Good season last year with a dissappointing end. I can't wait for 8/31.:impatient:

19909_588448154510727_826578429_n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1fecbHL7Sk[/ame]

Manziel was suspended for 1/2 of first game. What a f'ing joke. The NCAA is a joke. Proof once again they could care less about the rules but more worried about what they might lose if they suspend someone. See Scam Newton.

How transparent the NCAA has become. Way to much $ involved for them to keep Manziel out for any length of time. Complete joke! :thwak

Back