College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manziel was suspended for 1/2 of first game. What a f'ing joke. The NCAA is a joke. Proof once again they could care less about the rules but more worried about what they might lose if they suspend someone. See Scam Newton.

I figured 1 game at most but this is lame as hell. I knew there was NO CHANCE he wouldn't play vs 'Bama... the NCAA needs its money.

ef300fc7aaec286b99a484f4336d814b.jpg

66 days.....:impatient:

:rotflnice...I've never seen that one

I expect Mizzou to have a better season this year. I'm thinking 7-5 or 8-4 as they build a more SEC like program.

clown.gif

Clowney better have his head on a swivel this year. He's going to be a major target for cheap **** like this and that could mean millions.

^ I hate cheap shots!

Reminds me of that clown from the 49ers named Joe Looney and his hit on Vikes Kevin Williams. :monkey4

[ame]https://youtu.be/HusnkmfbyCw[/ame]

Um. Yes it is. A Div 1 team should never lose to a D1AA. Michigan would agree.

Um, college football has changed a lot since that upset of a terrible Michigan team. Watch much? Not to mention that UM team was like #5 and K State was unranked. Apples and oranges.

As I type this WVU is in a dog fight with William and Marry. Also, Akron, South Alabama, Texas State are all D1A teams too, should they never lose to D1AA either?

Back