2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooners win the coin toss in a CFP semifinals and they defer to their 92nd ranked defense...what’s wrong with this :dunno

To put the Sooner defense in 92nd is too generous, they played like they shouldn’t even be ranked

Who the hell gives up a TD on a slant route :lol

Even the Chiefs, Raiders, Bills, Jets, Lions, and some of the worst nfl defenses can defend that :slap

49599696_1983639161721159_6998440649515073536_n.jpg

What a Nat Championship upcoming...only two cities will be interested , most of the world won’t even give a f### including the place where it will be held..California

Brilliant decision making NCAA as usual for the past decade back to the BCS days :slap

NCAA needs to go the NFL playoff system route or at least 8 teams otherwise nobody will even care about the National Championship anymore starting this championship

Oh BTW NCAA..drop the month off scenario before the bowl games as well..we can clearly see it’s too long and defenses get rusty and players get out of shape competition wise :lecture

Last edited:
I don’t think California even cares :lol

It’s really sad as a competition point of view..they are thinking we have to host these S.O.B.s for the Championship :lol

Should’ve had it in a neutral NCAA town like Vegas or St.Louis where they don’t care about NCAA football

Yeah we dont care. Really I would rather than fans not even come here.

Damn that Fiesta ball game is fun..too bad it means nothing

This should’ve been a playoff game :lecture

Who do you think would beat Alabama or Clemson. Unfortunately right now, those programs are so far ahead of everybody else it is really sad. You can make it an eight game playoff or a ten game playoff. Currently the results would be the same. What team on the west coast could compete? I can’t think of any.

Maybe Georgia should have worried about Texas instead of trolling ND and Oklahoma.

Maybe Georgia should have worried about Texas instead of trolling ND and Oklahoma.

That was awesome way to go longhorns........well earned loss for the dawgs.....I bet they don’t drop too far them and the tigers will get favorable positions by the committee.....

Now Clemson take care of Bama...the CFB world will be a little better balanced until next year

That was awesome way to go longhorns........well earned loss for the dawgs.....I bet they don’t drop too far them and the tigers will get favorable positions by the committee.....

Now Clemson take care of Bama...the CFB world will be a little better balanced until next year
Committee? They are done, they don’t vote again. Really who the f cares if they are 7 or 8 or 9. It doesn’t help you next year, it’s doesn’t change your draft status.

A bit touchy, ouch. I thought they had a final vote my bad. Didn’t imply or state it impacted the following year not certain what it has to do with the draft but thanks for the insight.

Back