College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with Texas A&M? There's been 2 defensive players ejected in the same series

Sumlin better do something before he loses complete control of the team. I do give him credit though for yanking Johnny Football out of the game after his stupid unsportsmanlike penalty. He said under no circumstances would Manziel have gone back in the game....but that's easy to say when you're up a few TDs.:lol

Looking forward to two good games tonight....

#12 LSU at #20 TCU

#5 Dawgs at #8 Clemson

images

Someone needs to beat Manzels azz soon. He has the attitude he is above the law , be is state/federal law, ncaa rules, or rules during games. He is just going to get worse worse and worse. He tries to act like that next year he is going be happy if he only gets his azz kicked.

Love to seeing Johnny Manziel throw up the getting money sign today of the field. Get your MONEY boy! Way to stick it to the NCAA...:lol

1377989646000-USATSI-7408764.jpg

Someone needs to beat Manzels azz soon. He has the attitude he is above the law , be is state/federal law, ncaa rules, or rules during games. He is just going to get worse worse and worse. He tries to act like that next year he is going be happy if he only gets his azz kicked.

Hopefully Alabama, Georgia, and LSU at least will break him in half. Then when he goes to the NFL he can get snapped in two there as well. He isn't gonna be squat at the next level.

Be cocky as you want to be Mr. Manziel! You're the only freshmen to win the Heisman and you're leading a top 10 program in the SEC of all conferences. Plus you just stuck it to the big bad NCAA and today you showed that you did just that...I LOVE IT!

BE COCKY for as long as you want sir you deserve it!

Be cocky as you want to be Mr. Manziel! You're the only freshmen to win the Heisman and you're leading a top 10 program in the SEC of all conferences. Plus you just stuck it to the big bad NCAA and today you showed that you did just that...I LOVE IT!

BE COCKY for as long as you want sir you deserve it!

Why am I not shocked you support someone acting like a tool? :lol

I guess you're trying to set the bait, but it's time to keep it moving from your toolish comments...;)

Nice try though can't blame you for trying...:nana:

NEXT!

Hopefully Alabama, Georgia, and LSU at least will break him in half. Then when he goes to the NFL he can get snapped in two there as well. He isn't gonna be squat at the next level.

LSU broke his azz last year in his house....what do you think they'll do to him in Death Valley this year, lol.

Saturday night in Death Valley...where most dreams die.

Back