Cobra Kai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 episodes left for me but I'll save them for tomorrow. I'll need something to keep me out of the Endgame thread for another night.

I’m on episode 6, I am really impressed with the balance they’re bringing of nostalgia and new depth to characters, don’t know how it ends, but hope for Season 3.

Watching the season finale now. It's been good. The show is cheesy and 90210ish at times but that doesn't seem to be putting me off.

My family is just eating this show up! Watched season 2 in one day yesterday. This show is just too damn fun.

I thought the finale got a bit silly to be honest but it then took a serious turn with some dramatic pay-off which demands a season 3. I hope they get it.

This is the series that keeps on winning. A great season. I purposefully saved the last few episodes to watch after the enourmous **** sandwich that I was expecting GoT episode 3 to be. Now after the ending of Cobra Kai I can believe again...

Bravo Cobra Kai producers and writers. :clap

Finished it last night and really enjoyed the last few episodes. Can't wait to see what they do in Season 3.

I can see Johnny and Laruso teaming up next season to find Johnny's son and perhaps eventually taking on Kreese's Cobra Kai. The seeds were planted this season for them to realize that their goals are essentially the same.

The show dropped obvious hints but here's another indicator at around 7:50 that Elizabeth Shue will be in next season (assuming it's getting a third season)

Went to the SDCC panel for this and it did not disappoint. Great panel. People kept trying to get info on a return of Elizabeth Shues character since she was also at the con promoting The Boys. lol

Anyone watching season 3? Think I'm on the 5th or 6th episode now. Total nostalgia-fest and I'm cool with that, continues to be a very enjoyable show

This kept popping up on Netflix and I kept shaking my head and ignoring it. I think now I may binge watch it. :lol

Do. If you haven't watched it before be prepared for some OTT high-school angst and silliness but the rest is tremendous fun. Johnny Lawrence makes a great protagonist in his middle age and if you liked the movies there's some nice referencing back to those and many surprise returning characters.

Anyone watching season 3? Think I'm on the 5th or 6th episode now. Total nostalgia-fest and I'm cool with that, continues to be a very enjoyable show

I started and finished in one night, best season yet, I couldn’t step away, can’t wait for more.

I started and finished in one night, best season yet, I couldn?t step away, can?t wait for more.

Back