Andre Braugher RIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choombaz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is an actor I loved twice over. The first time was when someone recommended to me Homicide: Life On The Street when it was first airing. A great show and yet he still stood out and was instantly truly remarkable to me. The second one hurts much more. My kids and I became huge fans of Brooklyn 99 (I know, very very late to this party) over the past year and we truly adore this show and yes again everyone is great in it but Braugher once again really brought so much to a character who was on the face of it very one dimensional but slowly but surely he kept slowly peeling back more and more layers. We had even rewatched a couple of episodes tonight before I saw this news. I am rarely upset about an actor dying as I am right now. 61 years old. A huge loss.

Sad news....wonder why it no not lublished what celebrities died of....

a "brief illness"? Might be helpful to state what killed him so young...could be instructional on things to watch for or a warning about physical health?

Saw this and was reminded about Lance Reddick, two talented individuals taken way too early. You just never know what’s around the corner. :(
I watched the earlier seasons of Brooklyn 99 and Braugher’s character made the show.

This is an actor I loved twice over. The first time was when someone recommended to me Homicide: Life On The Street when it was first airing. A great show and yet he still stood out and was instantly truly remarkable to me. The second one hurts much more. My kids and I became huge fans of Brooklyn 99 (I know, very very late to this party) over the past year and we truly adore this show and yes again everyone is great in it but Braugher once again really brought so much to a character who was on the face of it very one dimensional but slowly but surely he kept slowly peeling back more and more layers. We had even rewatched a couple of episodes tonight before I saw this news. I am rarely upset about an actor dying as I am right now. 61 years old. A huge loss.
Great actor cast and show. In 1997 purely by chance I met Reed Edward Diamond, he gave me a tour of the set, I saw the box, if you know the show you know. I recommend the show to you all.

Back