Cobra Kai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished all three seasons in two days. Lol where are most of these kids parents haha . The lawsuits

I started and finished in one night, best season yet, I couldn?t step away, can?t wait for more.

Glad to hear! I'll finish it tonight.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks like it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, anyway, Maulfan was correct. Terrific season, awesome final 2 episodes. I mean the stuff with the kids still seems over the top ridiculous - maybe I just had a sheltered childhood/adolescence - but everything else continues to make me smile throughout.

Some of the fight choreography in S3 is just outright bad. The only character that ever impresses me during fights is Hawk.

Looks like it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Agreed. Strange choices for sure.

Well, anyway, Maulfan was correct. Terrific season, awesome final 2 episodes. I mean the stuff with the kids still seems over the top ridiculous - maybe I just had a sheltered childhood/adolescence - but everything else continues to make me smile throughout.

Also agree. Very enjoyable show...

I think it's the writers just having fun with the audience...they kind of did the same thing with

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some of the fight choreography in S3 is just outright bad. The only character that ever impresses me during fights is Hawk.

Well speaking of Hawk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked Hawk's arc through the season, they built on it from the start when the kid who bullied him joined Cobra Kai.

What I love is how working characters from the past into the show doesn't feel like forced fan service, like Ali had a real purpose in Johnny's growth. I feel great that anyone else who makes a comeback will do so to further the story and character development.

I was worried about the KK2 storyline being introduced and thought Chozen (sp?) was going to be bad, but that was one of my favorite storylines this season and thought it was well done.

Yeah, the blasts from the past for Daniel and Johnny were both key to their growth, I loved the Chosen episode and his part. I definitely think the writing team looks at the films and who they could bring back, then think about how bringing them back would add value. Hell, even the girl who Daniel saved in Part II had a purpose in his life and didn't just show up to show up.

Finished all three seasons in two days. Lol where are most of these kids parents haha . The lawsuits

That's what I think every episode. :lol

Just finished Season 3. Even when it's bad it's good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The kids are ridiculous. My adolescence wasn't very sheltered. I'm amazed none of my immediate circle didn't get arrested or die. But these kids are over the top -- still enjoy it though.

Well...within the timeframe given for training, I'd say less than 2% of kids who take martial arts get to the level most of these students are; in that sense they're unrealistically talented, but yeah, I get what you mean. They're also unrealistically durable and strong, but it's an '80s throwback so all bets are off. :D

I was worried about the KK2 storyline being introduced and thought Chozen (sp?) was going to be bad, but that was one of my favorite storylines this season and thought it was well done.

Both Daniel and Johnny are flawed in different ways, which others have mentioned and that I like -- it was good to see him realize how arrogant and blindered he actually was in that situation.

There was also a teaser with Terry on the social media page. I'm excited for Season 4, this show just keeps getting better each season, really curious to see where the Daniel/Johnny relationship goes, that scene of them coming together at the very end really got me pumped.

Season 3 of this was awful, probably watch S4 out of a feeling of obligation since I have already watched so much of it.

Back