Cobra Kai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that Amanda is pretty much there just to constantly remind the audience that "yes, we know this is silly but here we are knee deep in it anyways". I fully expect a full on 4th wall breaking turn and look at the camera in season 5 when Mike Barnes, Julie Pierce, and Dre Parker ring her doorbell.

Just finished it - I thought certain things that happened in episode 8 were iffy/confusing but I have to say I like how that same stuff paid off in the finale so all in all I count that as a win for Cobra Kai.

I am well aware of that, my point is that I don't like people in real life like that so I don't find any of the characters in this show endearing. They're a bunch of losers, and I collect dollies.

I'm watching the show as if it's satire, and so I'm enjoying it in my own way.

It's not supposed to be REAL...it's TV....no different than any other form of "entertainment"

Yeah, again, I very much enjoyed it. Quicker to talk about the stuff where I was ''hmmm...''

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I took a break after finishing the third season of Justified, and binged the first six episodes of the latest season of Cobra Kai yesterday.

It is a cheesy series, as it has been since season one, but it's good cheese.

It's a fun '80s revival, with the same fantasy wish fulfilment element of the under dog schoolboy (or schoolgirl's) dream of taking on bullies through the 'magic' of 'karate', which has the ability to turn them into minor superheroes.

Just finished tonight, seems like this is the last season, haven't heard about a 6 and at this point, don't know where it could go, feels pretty wrapped up.

Just finished it....at bang on 6am. Thankfully I'm not in work tomorrow....errr, today. Anyway once again this show manages to be utterly ridiculous yet utterly addictive and brilliant at the same time. I love the way they bring all their various lessons and character arcs together by the end.

Just finished tonight, seems like this is the last season, haven't heard about a 6 and at this point, don't know where it could go, feels pretty wrapped up.
According to various vids I've seen on youtube there will be a season 6 but I know what you mean.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
True

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

This video probably nails what they'll do in Season 6.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just remembered something else

Spoiler Spoiler:

You've been of that view more or less since the beginning. This season will definitely not endear itself to you.

I've been surprised by my own reaction. I feel about this show as Heavy Metal Spike feels about She-Hulk - whereas that show has not appealed to me at all.

Back