Cobra Kai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost wanted to slap Daniel's son. Just got episode 10 left to see. This show is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I’ve watched the entire series twice now and just love it. Perfect show and cast except Daniel’s son...terrible character.
Robbie and Miguel transformations were incredible. Great score too of old and new themes.

I shall add to the chorus of praise - just finished it, loved it. Here's my mish-mash of disorganized thoughts. Spoiler tagging I suppose:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really enjoyed the series. It was kind of annoying having Daniel step in and coach Robby at the end, I mean it was a little too predictable, but I'm glad they didn't have Robby win.

I hope Miguel is able to return to the way he was before his issues with Sam. I can see Hawk being a bit of a lost cause there. He's gonna be a bully next season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Binged it in short order. Much better show than I expected, lot of nostalgic moments. Hope Elisabeth Shue brings back Ali with an i, seems like a sure thing.

You Terry Silver haters are gonna be pissed when

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, Season 1 was so good, this looks doubly good. I also hear that season 2 will be free to watch, that YouTube is dropping the paid service.

Anyone watching? I'm already almost finished. Much the same as season one quality-wise - so great if you liked season one, not so good if you didn't. I'm enjoying it.

Yep. Binged Season 1 over two sittings yesterday and today, and watching Season 2 now. I've watched most of the important stuff via shorts though..

Back