Classic Iron Man!!!..Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Iron Man!!!

I woudn't buy it, too much modern IronMan going around. When they said avenger, I thought Hawkeye :(

I'm in just a slightly different boat because I still need a modern IM....

I'm saving up for the Modern Red-Gold Comiquette....

I'm up to $33.72 cents...

I have $900 more dollars to go....

Can someone post using the Freaks Photo Gallery, my work internet security feature blocks images hosted at certain photo hosting sites. Thanks in advance :)

I think Classic IM would have been good for a dio. Theres not many good choices for a pose that haven't already been done.

If you put the statue in its time frame--maybe not to patriotic.

But would only go good with the other Avengers IMO. Then again Hulk was not a very patriotic superhero (getting chased by the army all the time and all)

Edit- looking at IM's base, I wonder if we will be getting other classic avengers?

That's not even Stark under the mask, it's Doctor Strange!

The sad part is that I NEED AN IM for my damn collection and this was my chance to finally get one at a reasonable price and my freaking luck...

I don't like it......lol

Madness, pure madness I tell you.

It's not like an IM PF will be announced tomorrow!

Heck, I always wanted the Hulk vs Spidey and BANG, they announce another Hulk vs and what happened.....I didn't like that one either.......LOL!!!

ARG!!!!!!!!

Well , republicans will like it.....:lol

I'm a huge Iron Man fan and will be getting this but it didn't wow me as I expected it to although it is growing on me....The base is interesting looks as if it could be connected to other pieces....also calling it Bowenesque isn't exactly a bad thing...his pieces are quality for the most part. This should go up tomorrow with the other products on the 28th so we'll see if they stick an edition size.

I'm a huge Iron Man fan and will be getting this but it didn't wow me as I expected it to although it is growing on me....The base is interesting looks as if it could be connected to other pieces....also calling it Bowenesque isn't exactly a bad thing...his pieces are quality for the most part. This should go up tomorrow with the other products on the 28th so we'll see if they stick an edition size.

Hmmm..

at first your statement didn't wow me although it is growing on me...

I would say that it's a fair enough of a statement that your middle ground sounds about right...

:google:rotfl:google

Ummmm....

I SECOND THIS VERY RATIONAL STATEMENT!!

I WANT MY MTV AND DARDEVIL PF!

Hah! What's rational got to do with anything? :tap I'm drinking wine, dammit! :D Keep your so-called Music Television and just give me The Man Without Fear in a quality PF, please!

Or, failing that, give me ... HAWKEYE!!!! :chew

Hmmm..

at first your statement didn't wow me although it is growing on me...

I would say that it's a fair enough of a statement that your middle ground sounds about right...

:google:rotfl:google

What the hell are you talking about?

Back