Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, I feel you. I did the same thing with Heartbreaker - caved and ordered it with the discount code. At that price, it's a solid bargain and hard to say no. I also told myself I'd only own one armor (Mark VII) but that didn't last too long... I own about 6 armors now. :thud:

My wallet hates me.

I finally received mine last week and i've gotta say, it's even cooler in person. Very happy with this purchase - awesome figure with some pretty sweet attention to detail. I think my next buy will probably be Silver Centurion when another promo code or something comes out. I've been eyeballing that armor for a while now.

InstagramCapture_5705a17e-d493-4a83-9b0b-51a494778cf4.jpg

Finally finally FINALLY got round to getting this guy after wanting him forever.
Super quick pic but he's such a tank!

I wouldn't put the 45 in the slender category. It's a very thick armor.

I, for one, agree with you 100% on the "bulk" of the 45. It's much more streamlined than say the Heartbreaker/Tank but still a big armor. To me, it honestly looks to be bulkier than WM Mk. I but just with more curves. Aside from the Peacemaker/Red Snapper and Igor, I think it's going to be the bulkiest yet.

Can't wait for both Diecast and 1/4!

Yep. It doesn't have the disproportionate chest bulk but it's the first standard Mk armor that is even close to being a man in a suit. The rest are much more like a suit of armor instead of a man in a robot. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge iron man fan.

Back