'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not similar...its identical. This is a repaint of the Iron Spidey! As in...take the exact same sculpt and put different color pain on it. Am I wrong on that?

SpideyVariants.jpg

I think you are wrong. There are wrist and ankle bracelet thingies on ISM. Unless they are just painted on, I can't tell because I don't have one, but it looks like they are raised up.

SpideyVariants.jpg

I think you are wrong. There are wrist and ankle bracelet thingies on ISM. Unless they are just painted on, I can't tell because I don't have one, but it looks like they are raised up.

Well I didnt say the STATUE was identical. I also believe that ISM has 3 mechanical arms...:rolleyes:

I said the pose is identical. Bracers are easy enough to add or remove from the original sculpt and still leave the pose completely in tact. I am going to assume as stated previously that the holes are also plugged in the back....still the same pose! :D

Well I didnt say the STATUE was identical. I also believe that ISM has 3 mechanical arms...:rolleyes:

I said the pose is identical. Bracers are easy enough to add or remove from the original sculpt and still leave the pose completely in tact. I am going to assume as stated previously that the holes are also plugged in the back....still the same pose! :D

Its not similar...its identical. This is a repaint of the Iron Spidey! As in...take the exact same sculpt and put different color pain on it. Am I wrong on that?

Inconsistent much? :lol

Inconsistent much? :lol

There is no inconsistency there! I simply elaborated on my initial response. The addition of bracers and filling in of back holes a new sculpt does not it make!

Riz, if your wife put on a bracelet do you consider it cheating? Notice I left out any comments about "filling back holes" out of respect :naughty

No your correct!
But I loved the first one so the second is cool too!:banana

There is no inconsistency there! I simply elaborated on my initial response. The addition of bracers and filling in of back holes a new sculpt does not it make!

Riz, if your wife put on a bracelet do you consider it cheating? Notice I left out any comments about "filling back holes" out of respect :naughty

Just calling you out. :lol You said "exact same sculpt". Changing anything on the sculpt doesn't make it "exact" (and I'm not talking about any gawddamn backholes)

Anyway, I know what you mean and really don't want to waste any more time. :cool:

holy @#$#@ that sneaker talk really took off a few pages back. and to answer mesa's question about wearing the shoes...yup, there are some pairs I wear and some I don't. back to the spidey talk - congrats to all those who get the BIB version :)

i hate to keep this thread off track, but i actually caught a program on nike and how they started with jordan and naming shoes after him.
in this program they interviewed a guy that collected nike sneakers and he had an unworn pair of nike/jordans first shoes. i can't recall how much they said that pair of shoes were worth, but i know it was a small fortune.:google

I've seen that same program...very cool!

Anyone know where's the cheapest these have been showing up at? BBTS lists at $249.

Its supposed to be released in June....no reports of even a 20 day notice though....

Back