AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nodakskip

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The black queen is up.

To order, follow this link:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=68271&affiliate=dstephan

6827_press01-001.jpg

68271_press01-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW, link in 1st post

Interesting lean, but a nice sculpt.

I LOVE this figure!
Jean Grey was my favorite female X-Men so this is a MUST buy!

Although I think the face isn't capturing Adam's art style completely, I think it needs more eyeshadow to fully capture the artwork. Still buying though!!! :D

Last edited:

I am not digging the facesculpt. It looks really off....Adam's control art is amazing but I don't think it translated well....

Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

I guess I have to cancel the bowen version

Tired of this line....they should have stopped at Emma...But I'l like the face sculpt...she looks German...

lookin good!

I think this is the best one yet. I love the face on this one and the whole attitude of the pose is fantastic. Great job allround.

perfect companion to the White Queen!!! :rock

my wife is going to kill me! :lol

Tired of this line....they should have stopped at Emma...But I'l like the face sculpt...she looks German...

...and let me guess, more Hulk?

I think they're all around great.

I am not digging the facesculpt. It looks really off....Adam's control art is amazing but I don't think it translated well....

Yeah it's a bit off, I think more eyeshadow would help it look more alike. But it looks enough like Jean Grey to me, so I'm happy in that regard.

i'm in for one ex. looks good. mj got me into this line so i never got the white queen. :(

I also like the face a lot. I had to look at it for a second, but I love it...it really makes the piece come to life for me. Awesome piece...they nailed it for me.

I think this is the best one yet. I love the face on this one and the whole attitude of the pose is fantastic. Great job allround.
I agree. At the time it was announced I was a bit dissapointed, but this one really delivers and I love it. It also helps that it's been pretty much confirmed that they are working on more as we speak. :D

SWEET!!! Ordered!!!....i think

one question, what is it suppossed to say in your current status after it's been ordered, mine says "New" instead of "processing" is that correct ?? I have never seen that before.

Back