AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK 2 things..

#1. You say Black Queen looks like that nasty skank whore you keep posting a pic of which is becoming annoying each time I see it lol and you're wanting Tim to fix Emma's face? Black Queen does not look like that girl in anyway.

#2. There is nothing wrong with Emma's face period and doesn't need touched up lol. Don't make me smack you Jinxxy.

Agreed!!!!!

Well you can ask the seller, maybe they will refund the money so you can get another.

nah....it's not his fault to begin with anyway and plus I'm too canadian to complain!..this forum is enough for me to bi+ch and moan!:lol...I'll keep this one just like I did with the others. I learned early on to expect statues with minor flaws from SS...

nah....it's not his fault to begin with anyway and plus I'm too canadian to complain!..this forum is enough for me to bi+ch and moan!:lol...I'll keep this one just like I did with the others. I learned early on to expect statues with minor flaws from SS...

Well ok as long as your sure it won't keep popping out at you and bothering you. I know how excited you were to get this.

C'mere Jinxxy...Sister Bertha wants to have a "talk" with you.

Nun_ruler.jpg
:lol

Back