Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a dumb question, but that never stopped me before! On each of the insides of the Heartbreaker's thighs you have openings. Are these gashes, from battle damage, or a place to plug something in? Or, is this a feature on all Iron Man Armors?

Like a Mk. 3,4,7? I can try with one if you want. How about I throw in a 42/43 as well?

First 2 are Mk. 3, 4 & 7. 3-4 are Mk. 42/43. Last is best; the original head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 269
Oh wow thanks for doing that!

Yea, original is the best looking without a doubt. I love the suit but was never completely sold on the head design.

that's funny, the head was one of the reasons i was sold on it lol. i just love the mean look and the vents. i'm a sucker for vents.

that's funny, the head was one of the reasons i was sold on it lol. i just love the mean look and the vents. i'm a sucker for vents.

same here...the regular helmet design doesn't look right with the armor design imo

You can use a little future floor polish to stiffen up joints. Just apply it very easily off the tip of a needle or something in the joint and let it sit for 24 hours. It should do the trick.

Amazed this is selling so cheap! eBay sales showing average prices sold for around $160... Factor in the fees, and people are only pocketing $145 range... Just seems nuts it's going for so cheap!

Yeah ever since Hot Toys exploded with Iron man figs, it literally killed the market. Any figure I end up selling now, is at a loss. I used to be able to fund more purchases but now it's all just trying to make my money back and that's not usually the case.

I'll end up getting this for probably $130 through ebates

Back