Classic Iron Man!!!..Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Iron Man!!!

I like the old school Stark head-sculpt, but again, the armor is way to buff. This looks much better.

im_classic.jpg

I think the only way I'd get one is if the ES is pre-set and extremely low.

Pass, seriously... PASS

And people said Thor Looked Gay!!!!!! :monkey1 :rolleyes:

No need for a Village People IronMan = PASS!!

Well the muscles don't bother me, neither does the flag but he head seems way too narrow, I will have to reserve more judgment until I see more pics from the SS website...

I think the only way I'd get one is if the ES is pre-set and extremely low.

Pass, seriously... PASS

That's what I was wondering? When's the last time they've set up a pre-order with a set edition size already noted on the page? (Instead of posting it days later.)

yep unless they only made a very small amount, i wouldn't want it either.
looks like he's got those kids float wings on so he doesn't sink. if you know what i mean.

That's what I was wondering? When's the last time they've set up a pre-order with a set edition size already noted on the page? (Instead of posting it days later.)

Grey Hulk fiasco if I'm not mistaken. But I'm probably wrong.

Grey Hulk fiasco if I'm not mistaken. But I'm probably wrong.

Wow. So a pre-set ES on a preorder hasn't come around in a VERY long time (in terms of Marvel)? And I take it that it said right on the PO page the ES size?

This is the design I would like to see the Stealth in....I wonder if that will roll around again?

This is the design I would like to see the Stealth in....I wonder if that will roll around again?

What did you just start! :lol

I like the classic look.. it's the pose (arched back... pinched Butt Cheeks) also thin there his Abs are too difined! I like the exclusive idea though.

The flag is perfect. Perhaps I don't see it as a single standalone statue, but displyed together with PF Cap, Hulk and Thor.

just looked in the spook thread, and i have to say, i'm not to sure if i like it.:(

though i'll still be on the look out for it.

The flag is perfect. Perhaps I don't see it as a single standalone statue, but displyed together with PF Cap, Hulk and Thor.

or maybe with an indian, construction worker, and police officer :lol

Awwww Man, this is what I was all excited for...

Crap....that makes it 2 in a row that i've now passed on....Hulk-Surfer Dio and now this horrendous, wimpy silly looking IM that couldn't hold a candle to the other IM Comiquette!

That small thin head with ugly mouth, ripped abs and FLAG have got to go!

Back to the drawing board sideshow....

I don't even see video 5..

disregard, I found the video...I was praying it was a hoax!

Horrible.

Real quick, what does ES stand for?

i hope that this is their limited run, cause if they had this up for regular preo, it would have a hard time selling out imo.:eek:

Awwww Man, this is what I was all excited for...

Crap....that makes it 2 in a row that i've now passed on....Hulk-Surfer Dio and now this horrendous, wimpy silly looking IM that couldn't hold a candle to the other IM Comiquette!

That small thin head with ugly mouth, ripped abs and FLAG have got to go!

Back to the drawing board sideshow....

I don't even see video 5..

is this a hoax?!?

Horrible.

Real quick, what does ES stand for?

yeah those abs really have to go.:moon

i hope that this is their limited run, cause if they had this up for regular preo, it would have a hard time selling out imo.:eek:

I agree with you 100% Quadcent. A pre-set ES who sell this piece out in a heartbeat. But if they go the other (more likely route), even after they post it, I'll probably have a few days to think about it, then pre-order and still get an EX!! :lol

Without seeing the full picture I think you guys are being way to harsh on this piece. I am sure this will look great. But I agree with a number of u posters that the flag should be at least removable. I like the TS portrait and him holding the helmet in hand will look great with the other Avengers.

Maybe i'm being a tad too hard on it....but just a tad

I just saw the video and I liked it a tad more than when I first saw the picture (the video does show a little bit more) but still, i'm not doing back flips over here.

Damn I was hoping for another PF...or at least an out of this world comiquette because out of this world it would have to be for it to beat the modern comiquette version!

True, helmet in hand is kinda cool.

Finally somewhere to place the extra pieces.

Back