Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want originals of the OT in new condition. I'm tempted to cancel all my Sideshow 1/6 SW orders and use that money on them.

I just got the 4 figures in from Sideshow Collectibles. I think everyone will be happy with any of these figures.

I'd take pics and show you guys but I think it will be more fun not knowing. :monkey3

Thank you again to Sideshow Collectibles for being so generous!!

I still want originals of the OT in new condition. I'm tempted to cancel all my Sideshow 1/6 SW orders and use that money on them.

It seems like you can get most of them for around or under a SW 1/6 price...you just need some patience is all.

I just got the 4 figures in from Sideshow Collectibles. I think everyone will be happy with any of these figures.

I'd take pics and show you guys but I think it will be more fun not knowing. :monkey3

Thank you again to Sideshow Collectibles for being so generous!!

:panic::panic::panic:

Thank you again Sideshow!!! :clap

I am getting the
Ackbar Plush
Ackbar election shirt
Gammy Piggy Bank
Jar Jar Whoopie cushion

Based on all of the tiki stuff, it appears that c6 has been moved to Hawaii. As a Floridian I'm actually a bit offended.

Is there a Lego Ex?
BTW--Got Tim Procter print for myself. Tim is a great guy---need to support people like Him.

My costume for C6 is complete. You gotta be a pretty big nerd to know him though.

ICM01.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Sideshow+Freaks+CVI+T-Shirt_modified_4.jpg

The shirt has been approved! Ordering instructions to follow soon!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Lolwut? Which is the shirt?

Also.. I'll be there on Saturday ya'll!:wave

I guess I'll have to wait until I'm at work tomorrow to see the store items. The site crashes my browser on my iPad every single time. What a POS site. :mad:

Finally got a chance to see the store offerings. I'm in for the Mos Eisley pint glass and ROTJ concept art shirt. Possibly more once I see some of stuff in person.

I'm definitely down for:
Mos Eisley Pint Glass
Mos Eisley shirt
VaderAde water bottle

Want but not sure about:
Jabba the Hat
Talking Admiral Ackbar
Leia beach towel
Stormtrooper/Vader salt/pepper shakers
Darth Vader CVI Logo shirt

Doesn't it though. The Yoda shadow on the shirt is okay, but no way would I be caught in this poorly designed logo shirt. CVI should have been celebrating ROTJ...

From the start, I thought the official logo was a hoax...

Back