Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, sorry, it's been a busy day.

Here is the final image!

FreaksShirt.gif

Do people get to sit at the table with the signers, or is that reserved for non-volunteers only?

THose are like the chosen ones or maybe the employees. :(

btw, jjj, our posters should be here today!!! :panic:

Sweet ! Can't wait ! I picked up the extra ticket so we can hit the line together like we talked about.

I'd buy more T-shirts though. That is an option Ill keep open. And maybe a little LEGO set. If they have the new Jabba one, I'll be getting that.

Yeah there will be some good ones there I am sure.

T-shirts...what t-shirts? Crap, I need to catch up on this thread. :lol

Stormy!
We got a couple of Willow posters at an online auction for Davis to sign. It's gonna be awesome!!!

:hi5:

You guys should ditch the OP jobs, and just enjoy the show! :panic:

Twist my arm. :wink1:

It's funny that we're all talking to each other on here while Waller isn't here. I guess he does like his alone time. :horror:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is kinda funny, Waller is MIA... :thwak

I'm back! Had to take my wife and daughter to the airport. Five days of alone time. :naughty

Got a 12-pack of beer lined up and the Star Wars Saga on BD. Also have season 3 of the Clone Wars on its way from Amazon. Still have to work during the day, though.

Why do they have to put great stuff at the same time? :mad:

Ian McDiarmid vs. Fanboys screening

Kevin Smith vs. The Phantom Menace (3D)/Attack of the Clones (2D) screening

And that's just on Thursday. :gah:

That's a bummer. :(

Sweet!!! :hi5::yess::1-1:

I'll take some pics of the posters this afternoon and post them.

YIPPEE !!!
:hi5:

Twist my arm. :wink1:

I'm back! Had to take my wife and daughter to the airport. Five days of alone time. :naughty

Got a 12-pack of beer lined up and the Star Wars Saga on BD. Also have season 3 of the Clone Wars on its way from Amazon. Still have to work during the day, though.

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side !

Only 12 bro ? Taking it light ?

Why do they have to put great stuff at the same time? :mad:

Ian McDiarmid vs. Fanboys screening

Kevin Smith vs. The Phantom Menace (3D)/Attack of the Clones (2D) screening

And that's just on Thursday. :gah:

Ian wins for me
Kevin Smith wins for me.

Sounds like we need a list:

Tots wants:

Avfin - Walrus Man, Hammerhead
Shropt - R2-D2; R5-D4; Stormtrooper
JJJ - Hammerhead

Updates

Reminder: the cut off for the Freaks Party shirt order is tonight at midnight EST. Please let me know if you'd like a shirt. I may order extras but I'm not going to guarantee it.

I'll take payment after the order is complete.

OOOh, I went to C2E2 last year. I met Chris Hemsworth. It was a good time. Met Eliza Dushku as well, she was soooooo lovely and hot! :drool

I'm sorry, UT, I totally missed your post. :slap:monkey2

Meeting both of those would be very cool, especially Dushku!

Were you living up here at that time, or did you just stop in for C2E2?

I'm sorry, UT, I totally missed your post. :slap:monkey2

Meeting both of those would be very cool, especially Dushku!

Were you living up here at that time, or did you just stop in for C2E2?

No, I just went for C2E2. I used to live up there for pharmacy school, so met up with some pharmacy friends on my off time.

No, I just went for C2E2. I used to live up there for pharmacy school, so met up with some pharmacy friends on my off time.

What did you have signed?

What school did you attend (you can answer via pm or at CVI if you prefer...or not at all...:lol)?

What did you have signed?

What school did you attend (you can answer via pm or at CVI if you prefer...or not at all...:lol)?

I had Hemsworth sign my SDCC poster of Thor. Everyone else I just had pictures signed that were at their tables.
I went to Midwestern University. I don't mind sharing it. Most everyone in here knows me already anyhoo, lol!! It's not like I'm still at the school or anything. :)

I had Hemsworth sign my SDCC poster of Thor.

Nice!!! Did you frame it?

I went to Midwestern University. I don't mind sharing it. Most everyone in here knows me already anyhoo, lol!! It's not like I'm still at the school or anything. :)

:lol

That's cool. I was oh soooo close to attending pharm school. One of my coworkers wives had just graduated (can't remember which school) and was doing fairly well, so it was tempting.

If my next gig doesn't work out, I may give it a shot, so I'll have to talk to you more about it at CVI.

Back