Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was a hoax too at first. Something some fan made up. Disappointed when I saw it was real. I might get the Vader version of the shirt as it is at least ROTJ-ish.

It's also the tenth anniversary of Clones, though. So there's that. Yeah, a more Jedi themed Celebration does make more sense, and it is kind of a disappointing shirt.

Gibby--The shirt is not bad---Its just I now have WAY to many shirts thanks to these on-line shirt places that I need to cut down on what I buy.

I actually had the T-shirt people make me a special shirt along with the Freaks shirts. I hope it comes out well. :)

Does it go with the ice cream maker outfit (which is very cool, btw!)?

Gibby--The shirt is not bad---Its just I now have WAY to many shirts thanks to these on-line shirt places that I need to cut down on what I buy.

It's all good, Avfin. I know Stormy meant no ill will (and why I put the lol at the bottom of the post).

The shirt is definitely not for everyone that's for sure, and it would have been nice if it had the ROTJ theme.

Some McQuarrie goodness at CVI.

We have a full range of hand signed portfolio prints from Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Additionally, we will have a selection of signed 8×10 photos, a number of signed and matted pieces of various sizes, and an extremely limited number of specially framed items. We will also be bringing the last remaining pieces signed with Ralph’s full signature (while Ralph often signed with his initials throughout his career, the last few years he almost exclusively signed items as ‘RMcQ’).

https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2012/08/09/swcvi-the-art-of-ralph-mcquarrie/#more-15035

Oh boy...what place to hit first?!? I would love a full McQ auto!
I also need the Hallmark ornament and Lego set, though. :lol

Waller, did you order any of those tribute prints?

Yeah, I'm thinking his will be first as well. If the prices are too steep I'll head to one of the others on my list.

Raats is very nice and would be my first choice.

Yeah. I saw that. I'm thinking of getting one of the tribute prints, but I haven't decided which one. I'll probably also try to pick upa signed McQuarrie print as well at Celebration.

Damn. $250 for The Art Of Ralph McQuarrie book :(

What book? Didn't see it in the listing.

That was the price for my Art of book from CIV, but they've been gone for quite some time I think. Amazing tribute, and mines got the autograph too, albeit, the short version.

gibby - you know I was talking about the Yoda official shirt, right? Not yours! ;)

You know who posted that Yoda shirt, right? :lol

It's good bro! We all have different tastes, and that's what I love about Star Wars! :duff

Gibby --What is the Lego EX?

We should make a plan to hit different booths

I'm not sure what the EX is yet. :(
It might not be listed until a couple of days before the con, unfortunately.

For exclusives at CV, did they let you buy multiples of the same item? I would be up for divide and conquer if that's the case.

I had my eye on that one when he passed, and wish I had the funds for that one at CVI. Looks beautiful.

Back