Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else looking forward to this being over? I mean it's going to be fun and everything but the pre-con stress about seeing everything you want and getting what you want to get and the traveling. Those are the parts I hate about big cons and it makes me look forward to it being done.

I think the autograph stuff has me stressed out this time. Last time I didn't feel like I had commitments if that makes sense. I have to get all 8 of these AND see some panels. :panic:

Man I'm excited. I finally broke down and reserved a room for Wednesday night too. Figured it would relieve the stress of going to the con AND getting moved in to the room on the same day.

So we now need to get together on Wednesday night too.

Concerning stress....expect nothing and you'll be pleasantly surprised! :wink1:

Oh, and speaking of 8 people, I picked this up over the weekend to have signed!

images

Man I'm excited. I finally broke down and reserved a room for Wednesday night too. Figured it would relieve the stress of going to the con AND getting moved in to the room on the same day.

Sweet!!!! :hi5:

Should be fun meeting up with people on night one!!! :yess:

I ordered a portfolio from Amazon to hold my mini posters for the con. That way they won't be rolled up in a tube and will be easier to get the posters out to have signed.

Alligator Drool! :rock

I ordered a portfolio from Amazon to hold my mini posters for the con. That way they won't be rolled up in a tube and will be easier to get the posters out to have signed.

:rock

Hey Waller, why didn't you go for this one from OPX? Is it that you wanted to scatter them around the room, the size, or something else?

saga.jpg

It's got PT stuff on there. Plus, I prefer the original poster art. :monkey1

I think the ones I have will look great matted and framed.

Yeah, I could see that. :lol

Definitely will look awesome and I can't wait to see them framed! Less is more!

Are you going to frame them yourself or take them somewhere?

I will probably have to take them somewhere because they're an odd size (11.5 x 16.5), so they will probably need a custom mat.

Would 11x17 work?

I've got some Universal Masterprints that I need framed as well (11x17), and was looking at Hollywood Poster Frames...

https://www.hollywoodposterframes.com/

Now that I think about it, there's a border on these posters that I will probably mat over since it's not to my liking, so it might still require a custom mat.

That place has great prices for mini reprints.

Back