Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your poison, gibby?

Mine's a dirty martini made with Belvedere. :panic:

270px-Mr_Belvedere.jpg

Martini's? Give me a good beer any day. Well, I've been drinking some Whiskey that's flavored with cherry that is flipping awesome mixed in Coke Zero.

Stormy - I've never been into martini's for whatever reason. Odd being that I loved James Bond, too!
My choice is an 18yr old+ scotch or a Jack and Coke

Waller - Mr Belvedere :lol:rock

Shropt - Cherry flavored whiskey?!!? Do tell!!!

I've got the panel schedule, autograph schedule, floorplan, hotel confirmation, autograph ticket order confirmation and art order confirmation printed out. What else do I need? :panic:

Has anyone heard from the Rosen Centre about their reservation or do I need to call them?

I called last night to add a day and everything was in the system. You can call if it will help you sleep. :lol Their number is 407-996-9840.

And no, they don't send you any other confirmation other than what you currently have.

Yeah I just didn't want there to be any snags or surprises. Like show up and "Sorry Mr. THX-182, we don't have a reservation under your name"

I've got the panel schedule, autograph schedule, floorplan, hotel confirmation, autograph ticket order confirmation and art order confirmation printed out. What else do I need? :panic:

A big fat bold marker note to yourself not to forget to ask for a roll away bed while checking in. But don't worry, I'll be texting reminders to you anyway. What day and time you getting into the Rosen?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Looking at the schedule, they have majorly moved some things around.

Anyone want to join me at the Star Wars Collectibles Update on Thursday at noon? Probably need to be there at least at 11:30am to get a seat. And FYI, they gave away brand new collectibles last time. That's where I got my Vintage 12-inch Stormtrooper last time.

Back