WB animated DC Young Justice series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't really know much about Red Arrow other than being GA former sidekick. But his character is getting interesting to me. Was he also a clone in the comics?

Don't know much about Speedy either. Would like to hear some input on him.

Great episode again. I really like the pace of this season; new "reveals" every episode about past characters.

Don't really know much about Red Arrow other than being GA former sidekick. But his character is getting interesting to me. Was he also a clone in the comics?

He was a druggie in the comics.

speedy.jpg

Yeah, great episode. My only complaint is that there is so much secrecy in this freaking show. Just get on with it. Any ideas on who's Sports Master "partner"? Also, I did not understand the Blue Beetles story. He mentions Dan Garret and Ted Kord but it wasn't clear to me.

I was trying to piece together his identity by looking at the contours of his silhouette, and thus far, I'm wondering if it's Deathstroke.

I remember him from the Booster Gold series, but I'm not sure if that's him or not.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, will do. If it is Black Beetle, I can't say I'd mind one bit. The one thing that I love about Young Justice is how they use some of those obscure characters that we'd, otherwise, probably never see in media outside of comics.

Watched the latest episode "Depths" and I must say this show keeps getting better and better! So awesome! :D

This show is amazing, it's just layer upon layer upon layer. I look forward to it the same way I do Game of Thrones, Walking Dead or Mad Men.

Back