WB animated DC Young Justice series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked this episode. I really like how the show seems like it can include killing off characters in it if necessary. Aqualads "rape" face during that one part was :rotfl in a good way.

This show is amazing, it's just layer upon layer upon layer. I look forward to it the same way I do Game of Thrones, Walking Dead or Mad Men.

Good taste on shows. I feel the same way (well, minus a minor change... Dexter instead of Mad Men.)

You both forgot Breaking Bad... And to a much lesser extent Boardwalk Empire.

You people have great taste. The two main reasons I don't think that TV is total garbage: cartoons and adult dramas.:lecture

I love cartoons and anime and funny reality tv shows not jersey shore tho. I just love how young justice keeps me sucked in also love the timeskip now. Didnt think we would see nightwing until like season five or somthing.

Didnt think we would see nightwing until like season five or somthing.

I didn't want to take that long. :wink1:

319wJ%2B941jL.jpg

718B-V0KbUL._SL1500_.jpg

61%2BejDYhzRL._SL1001_.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy! Young Justice returns this Saturday :yess:

yup. looks like jason todd was in this universe.

As soon as I saw that, I assumed Jason Todd will return during this show at one point or another. Perhaps they're saving him to have a conflict in a Grayson and Drake central episode.

Last edited:
Damn, they cancelled the show.

Considering that there has been no announcement of the 3 season, it's pretty much certain now. It's a damn shame, it's one of my favorite shows right now and it had great potential. Hands down the best animation, story and voice acting I have ever seen in ANY superhero cartoon.

Yea but they aren't done with this season it's coming back in jan is what I'm saying.

Have you read the "article"? It's done...

Guess you didn't read the article where it said 'nothing is confirmed' :lol

I've also heard January. It's all really lame. If CN does cancel this and Green Lantern mid-season...I'm done with them.

Man, sat down this evening to watch the new epsiode of young Justice I had dvr'd, and it was some ****ing dragon cartoon. :banghead

First Thundercats and now this. :gah:

Back