Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better. I was just accepting the challenge to play Jedi. Just like Bruce Lee I never backed down from a fight. If Chuck Liddell challenged me I would blast his chin. Win or lose I guess you don't know who you are until you challenge yourself. Thats why people people climb mountains, race cars, whatever the risk or limit the outcome tells alot.

My Bad Nash for the private message, I don't know you to well to think it was a joke.

Anyway, should be fun Jedi. I gotta go and I'm not coming to look back. I'll be be back to post the outcome, I gotta flip cam.

Pretty sure I'm done with that we set it up, and that's it, we will play and it will be a blast, the end. Damn I can't wait for these new maps...

How will I juggle this KZ2 and SF4!?!? Not enough time in the day.

The new maps look sweet. Im going to have the same problem with those 2 games hitting soon. I still havent finished my bioshock yet also

The new maps look sweet. Im going to have the same problem with those 2 games hitting soon. I still havent finished my bioshock yet also

Should be a good game NASEDO. I love challenges, cage match was my favorite game mode in COD4 besides team tact, that way it was just you and the enemy. No one else to blame the loss on, just as long no one camps and lets the clock run out. IMHO that's just like cheating. This kid beat me by like 1 kill in cod4 because he hid for the last 4 minutes under these stairs on a huge map, and I couldn't find him. I was so pissed...In fact I think I only had 1 kill and he had 2...the lil' ^^^^^^.

Nash, tell me about it. I still have to finish Tomb Raider Underworld, Lego Batman, COD5 campaign. I have have KZ2 on preorder and I'm picking up SF4 the first week it's out. I beat beat Prince of Persia, which I have to buy the downloadable content coming soon as well.

I never played cage map, and I never camp so no clock worries. I'll try cage a few times before we hit it off. But I'm down. Just hit me up. I'm actually playing Final Fantasy 12. A boared member got me hooked. But I'll just need to warm up for COD, any day is fine after 6, see you then.

I never played cage map, and I never camp so no clock worries. I'll try cage a few times before we hit it off. But I'm down. Just hit me up. I'm actually playing Final Fantasy 12. A boared member got me hooked. But I'll just need to warm up for COD, any day is fine after 6, see you then.

It's all good, we can actually play a few together on the same team to warm up before we battle if you so care? It's all in good fun and I'm always up for new PSN friends.

FF12...never go into that one. Thoguh VII and VIII are amongst my favorite games ever.

I was a bit disappointed with COD5, the single player mode was kinda short, monotonous and rubbish! I can never seem to connect to COD5 online, crap network. I'll take the modern weaponry in COD4 anyday, and still think it's the best game released to date.

COD4 hands down is the best COD game to date, that is I think until MW2 comes out this fall. COD5 is good but 4 is on a whole different level of great. COD5 can be fun at times...minus tank whores and spawn cappers.

Back