Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if this was posted, but a Map Pack is coming should be cool. Anybody on PS3 with this?

cod_dlc_nightfire_ss.jpg

New Downloadable Content Announced!New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

(Nightfire)

Nightfire
In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.

Station
"Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.

Knee Deep
"Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.

Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)
The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.

The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW!
sounds awesome, but i'm only getting this for the PS3 if i can find it for $35 like i did on the 360.

LOL you guys are so funny. LOL LOLZ, like I'm the nerd on the forum where people collect statues, figures, and video games. Yep I'm the only one here.

LOLz, at least I don't smack talk on a computer screen and I can back it up, come on friend request me drop us 1 on 1 ur choice of map. Your dead. Want a clan war? I can handle that.

PS3 = better entertainment system. I really love my free online, solid games, as well as watching blu-rays on my soli system that doesn't crap out 6 times in it's lifetime. At least I don't sit on my pimple infested arse eating 20 cheesburgers and drinking 50 beers with onion rings resting on my belly, while I either game all night, or call people nerds on a nerd infested forum.

FatNerd.jpg

Did I ever say I was making friends? No I'm looking for a challenge somewhere, someone please come bring it.

Man I really do miss the collective doucheness of bagel, kit, and bad moon. It's so refreshing....

I love how you come to challenge us when you for a FACT that 99% of use posting have it for 360 not POS3.

just ignore, he's looking for an argument

Actually I'm looking for an opponent. But since no one wants to take me up on my friendly offer I guess I won't be pwning anyone here then. It's all good, I'll just keep destroying others on the PSN and let you guys play whatever it is you play. Too bad we can't play cross console a PS3 vs. 360 DM would be great.

I'll play you. I have it for PS3. Name is smallvilleclark , add me as a friend and we can set it up. Not tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I also play SOCOM, and you won't stand a chance against me in that game. Hopefully you have it. But I'll probably beat you in COD5. I just need an hour to warm up haven't played in awhile. So lets set it up. Challenge accepted.

I'll play you. I have it for PS3. Name is smallvilleclark , add me as a friend and we can set it up. Not tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I also play SOCOM, and you won't stand a chance against me in that game. Hopefully you have it. But I'll probably beat you in COD5. I just need an hour to warm up haven't played in awhile. So lets set it up. Challenge accepted.

I bet youre as obnoxious in game as you are here :lol

Cool, Nah I don't have Socom I only own the first one, my buddy is heavy into it though.

Not tonight, I'm hanging with the gf, I snuck on the forums real quick. Awesome, perhaps this week sometime...:chew

Thanks, I love just classic cage match, one on one to home my skillzzzzz. I'll add you tomorrow or monday.

Last edited:
Cool, Nah I don't have Socom I only own the first one, my buddy is heavy into it though.

Not tonight, I'm hanging with the gf, I snuck on the forums real quick. Awesome, perhaps this week sometime...:chew

Thanks, I love just classic cage match, one on one to home my skillzzzzz. I'll add you tomorrow or monday.

I can play tomorrow night, or any other day around 6 or 7 pm or later.

Back