Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can play tomorrow night, or any other day around 6 or 7 pm or later.

Hmm, well whenever I see you on I'll send you an invite, you can even pick the first map if you want. We can play a few rounds. I get off work around 6 and don't get home til 7. Hopefully you play later on because I'm on around 10 or 11 til like 1 a.m.

Well ask you wife or GF, have fun with that Donut hole I made:monkey5 tonight, unless your not that small.

PM from Nasdeo
NASEDO said:
Hows my hot dog taste after kissing your women, so glad you spend so much time on here, becuase your women loves a real man. I just do her for fun, eventhough shes a pig.:horror

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Guys small in the pants usually have to go after significant others.

Hmm, well whenever I see you on I'll send you an invite, you can even pick the first map if you want. We can play a few rounds. I get off work around 6 and don't get home til 7. Hopefully you play later on because I'm on around 10 or 11 til like 1 a.m.

Thats cool, too bad I can't play nash, he always has to make wise cracks, why he bothered to bud in who knows, just trouble maker, but I'm down. Just send the invite.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Guys small in the pants usually have to go after significant others.[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha..... your so funny, you should just mind your buisness. If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Thats cool, too bad I can't play nash, he always has to make wise cracks, why he bothered to bud in who knows, just trouble maker, but I'm down. Just send the invite.

It's all good. After we fight each other I can't wait to pwn others if you game to play on my team and just rape people all night?:naughty

Ha Ha..... your so funny, you should just mind your buisness. If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

I can take it, and im laughing because it's clear that you're small in the pants. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If there's one thing me and Nash can agree one....

It's that Bruce Lee is the man.:banana

you damn right :rock
brucelee.gif

you damn right :rock
brucelee.gif

"It's like a finger pointing to the moon." *Smask* "Don't focus on the finger, or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

I wanted to be the guy in highschool. I own all his movies, he is the shiznit, fo' sho'. I based my workouts around him for years, the guy was cut from stone.

BruceLeeMyHero.jpg.png

I can take it, and im laughing because it's clear that you're small in the pants. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Your just a jerk, what happened to the guy you were going to fight in UFC thread. Why insult somebody. I wasn't talking to you. You can't mind your buisness, and your post are just insults. Now I can get into you with it, but I'm on a short lease here. So due to respect to the board members and MODs and Dave, I will not get into a public spit. If you would like to take further options please, do. And please dont ruin this thread.

Your just a jerk, what happened to the guy you were going to fight in UFC thread. Why insult somebody. I wasn't talking to you. You can't mind your buisness, and your post are just insults. Now I can get into you with it, but I'm on a short lease here. So due to respect to the board members and MODs and Dave, I will not get into a public spit. If you would like to take further options please, do. And please dont ruin this thread.

Private Messages tend to work well for that. Let's all get along here. Me and Nasedo are going to play each other and may the best man win, and Nash and I both enjoy Bruce Lee. Nash get a PS3 so I can play you stat.:gun

so says the guy who is the self proclaimed sandbox king of spam :lol:lol

so says the guy who is the self proclaimed sandbox king of spam :lol:lol

I never posted SPAM, but what is the sandbox, a place for serious discussion? I complained about threads and posts being locked/deleted, thats all. I don't fool around outside the sandbox. I never insulted anybody unless they insulted me. Your a trouble maker, making insults to everyone, thats all your post. But whats really bothering you? No women, no life a man with issues.Always mad, attacking, no women for V-Day. Keep your dirty comments to yourself, or just leave the thread.

I never posted SPAM, but what is the sandbox, a place for serious discussion? I complained about threads and posts being locked/deleted, thats all. I don't fool around outside the sandbox. I never insulted anybody unless they insulted me. Your a trouble maker, making insults to everyone, thats all your post. But whats really bothering you? No women, no life a man with issues.Always mad, attacking, no women for V-Day. Keep your dirty comments to yourself, or just leave the thread.

Dude youre the one saying bad things about my family and now youre getting righteous? heheh :lol relax i was f'n around with you sheesh.

Karma and Josh have subsided so I thought i'd pick up where they left off.

small in the .......
:peace

:rotfl :lol :banana

ok im done. let's let them resume who would beat who in a video game.

Pretty sure I'm done with that we set it up, and that's it, we will play and it will be a blast, the end. Damn I can't wait for these new maps...

How will I juggle this KZ2 and SF4!?!? Not enough time in the day.

Back