Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Problem with COD now is all the online cheaters. If you cant beat them, join them. So I just downloaded the newest mod, lets see how it works.

The Problem with COD now is all the online cheaters. If you cant beat them, join them. So I just downloaded the newest mod, lets see how it works.

I've never encountered these mods you speak of I know people who have certain controllers. But I think you just make up half of these things because you suck at the game.

These aren't PCs we are talking about they are consoles. If your lossing it's simply because your not good enough. I'm playing with my 360 buddies and S&D saturday and I had between 9 and 13 kills, and no more than 3 deaths per game. I even got an artillery strike to call in, killing all players on the other team in one round.

Mods have nothing to do with these games its all skill. And yes they are sort of newbie friendly in a way, but you can easily defeat them and not because you have better weapons but because you are a more experienced and skilled player.

Good for you, My Bro's on now, and he's actually better then me, so play him again. And if he gets too annoying take him off your PS3 friends list, its that simple. I'll rematch you just give me the date and time.

Good for you, My Bro's on now, and he's actually better then me, so play him again. And if he gets too annoying take him off your PS3 friends list, its that simple. I'll rematch you just give me the date and time.

Thanks!

Well I haven't touched the PS3 copy of W@W for a few weeks now I'm just ranking up on my 360. I really have no want to play your lil brother, who no doubt I would pwn anyway. So you'll need to take a raincheck there.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Well I haven't touched the PS3 copy of W@W for a few weeks now I'm just ranking up on my 360. I really have no want to play your lil brother, who no doubt I would pwn anyway. So you'll need to take a raincheck there.

Classy! :lol Quick execution of pwn insult with self appreciation boost! 10 Skynet Points!:banana

as much as i dislike this game, i may rent it again as sithlord has been talking ^^^^ about how he could pwn me :lol

Back