Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up on CoD4 Veteran and didn't even start WaW Veteran...is it as hard???
It's not that hard at all.
just going through veteran at the moment :google man im so cheesed off :lol
Man, we need ta play this ^^^^ together.
i am also going through it on veteran...it's really good! some parts took me quite a few tries to pass it..but for the most part it's not too bad!
I hear you bro, I stopped playing the campaign not because of hard-ness, but because of laziness. Got bored in the campaign.
New map pack owns!!!!!!!!!! japanese/nazi zombies!
I know it does! The Wunderwaffe DG-2, pronounced Vundervaffe DG-2, is an okay gun.

is anyone else having problems getting into the new zombie level??? i broke down and bought it (PS3) and have been waiting for 20 minutes now for it to search/ wait for more players to join.

We just got to level 25 on the xbox, and last round last 4 minutes and 57 seconds....damn.....

A window breach from a newbie got us. I had a browning, a ray gun, and a PPSH...owning zombies. Over 92,000 was my score.

hate to bring this thread back up but has anyone has issues with this game freezing??

i finished the campaign on veteran with no problems..no im going back to collect some achievements and it freezes on me! even in multiplayer!

i've googled it and it seems many people have the same issue!

it's not the console cause all my other games work!

anyone experience this??

hate to bring this thread back up but has anyone has issues with this game freezing??

i finished the campaign on veteran with no problems..no im going back to collect some achievements and it freezes on me! even in multiplayer!

i've googled it and it seems many people have the same issue!

it's not the console cause all my other games work!

anyone experience this??

Can't say I do. You have Xbox right? Im on PS3.

yea i have it on 360..but from what i've read it happens on both the 360 and ps3..it's a game issue! i'm pissed!! thankfully it allowed me to play through the campaign..it's very strange

Technology! I guess we can't complain..... Look what happened when Skynet was switched on!

well looks like it was my 360 afterall..the day after this game began to freeze.. i go to turn on my xbox and get a lovely surprise!

This is my 6th xbox 360!! that's right i said 6th!!! looks like ill be going for lucky number 7!!!!!!!!! what a joke!!!!!!!!! micro^^^^!!!!!

have a look:

Back