Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my beta invite last night!

Check your email.

This game is sweet. I've never played COD4 so this is my first taste. And the level cap seems to be at 28 or higher now.

:rock

yep, to me, this game is fantastic. i saw that they raised the cap the other night. very cool stuff.

i have been waiting for my beta code for ever. its annoying, cause i was a charlieosc.delta member and they keep giving me the runaround

I played for a bit tonight I don't know. The graphics were great, I just had a really hard time ,could be not use to it, hard to see enemy on the to maps, or the crappy old weapons. I think it still could be a really good game but its hard to jump in to an online game and have everyone be in the high teens and 20 for levels and you be 1

Also I think it said max level is now 44

Ewwww back to WW2.. so many games are based on this conflict

You cant beat COD4 imo

so many games do the modern sh&t. so many do ww1 &2 i like the choices we can make. i prefer the ww2 when it comes to CoD . although i loved CoD4 alot

Yeah pretty much, no doubt its probably an awesome game but i think im more of a modern warefare dude, everything from the weapons to the camo etc

yeah i like rainbow 6/ ghost recon for that stuff. CoD for the old school feel. i loverd cod 3 multiplayer

bro can you pm me that code if your not gonna use it? i have been waiting for them to send mine for days

:rock

yep, to me, this game is fantastic. i saw that they raised the cap the other night. very cool stuff.

THEY DID!?!?! Sweet! I will be playing this tonight, what did they raise the cap to?

EDIT: Raised to level 44

Last edited:
I played the Beta a few times over the weekend and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I love the WWII era stuff and this game makes it feel brand new, CoD4 feel with WWII weapons. Love the attack dogs, recon plane and the tanks, awesome. :rock

Isn't Valve making that one?

If so then :rock :rock :rock

yep....not the greatest graphically but the always get the gameplay perfect

The game also has super intelligent AI so no play through is the same, zombies will flood at different locations & learn how you play as a group of 4

the game forces you to play as a team otherwise you won't last minutes :cool:

Back