"Bounty Hunter Blondie" Custom (Clint Eastwood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your figures are truly amazing!
Congrats to ay an all who are getting one.

Have you given thought to other Western figures, like Dances with Wolves or Ope Range Costner (just watched it again and it's one of my fave Westerns!), or Tombstone figures, or Brad Pitt as Jesse James?

Anyway, congratulations on some fantastic work!

I'm dumbfounded. This figure is amazing. If I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Definitely can't wait to see the Johnny Cash sculpt now. :monkey1

Dammit, you have over 15 people now. That would have been a nice gift for my brother (who is atleast getting a custom Tuco this year).

Dammit, you have over 15 people now. That would have been a nice gift for my brother (who is atleast getting a custom Tuco this year).

Those are names of people who were interested only. This is still available. I wanted one bad but being laid off I just couldn't spend that kind of money. It's well worth every penny. Fantastic Work of Art!

I just paypal'd for one. Hope there wasn't a flub and there all gone. I'd hate to miss out on my favorite outfit.

Fantastic job.

I like the shirt, but was this a creative decision. Did the dot pattern look bad?

I like the shirt, but was this a creative decision. Did the dot pattern look bad?

Scott. Have you ever made any of the other figures from GBU? Or will you? And, I dont suppose you would happen to have a Blondie Poncho and vest laying around? I was bumbed out when I saw that I missed out on this.

Scott. Have you ever made any of the other figures from GBU? Or will you? And, I dont suppose you would happen to have a Blondie Poncho and vest laying around? I was bumbed out when I saw that I missed out on this.

Other than Blondie, no not yet. I do have plans for a Tuco bandito version..... eventually.

Sorry you missed the Poncho and Vests. I'm currently out of fabric. If I every find a comparable fabric I may revisit them someday:dunno.

Hey Scott, thanks for the update. That will work out fine.

Are your Blondie heads interchangable with the hats?
Your new Blondie Bounty Hunter hs looks like a new.
Have tried to put Blondie's brown stetson hat on the new sculpt instead of the new panama style hat?
I'd be curious to see how it looks.

Hey Scott, thanks for the update. That will work out fine.

Are your Blondie heads interchangable with the hats?
Your new Blondie Bounty Hunter hs looks like a new.
Have tried to put Blondie's brown stetson hat on the new sculpt instead of the new panama style hat?
I'd be curious to see how it looks.

Thanks for understanding and the patience guys:wave.

The Bounty Hunter sculpt is completely new. I thought the old sculpt was a little off and a little on the large side so this one is a tad smaller. The hats were not made to be interchangeable but maybe with some modifications to the brown one it might somewhat work out. Like I said though it'll probably be a little big.

Back