"Bounty Hunter Blondie" Custom (Clint Eastwood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,

This is a must have for me, he looks great and definitely a portrayal of Clint that has not been seen in this form. My trigger finger is ready to order :yess:

You are all too kind, thank you, I really appreciate it.
I'm happy you like em.

Beautiful. Without the coat the neck looks a tad long but I guess anyone getting this would display with the coat, in which case it looks about perfect

Good eye, it does look a bit long. It's an easy fix though. Thanks.

If I didnt know bill v2 was coming I'd be all over this one.

You've knocked another character out of the park. Seriously great work Scott! :rock

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/umn7UUSk11o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/umn7UUSk11o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SOOOOO awesome.

My only critique is the coat looks too 'nice'. Could do with a good deal of weathering, but I guess you are leaving that in case customers want a clean version right Scott?

As I said, would be all over this if Bill v2 wasn't coming next!!

Right Snake Eater. I'll leave that to up you guys. My guess is not everyone would want it dirtied up.:dunno

Now the Bill coat on the other hand... that thing is filth:wink1:.

Scott, Do you think you will make the "Bounty Hunter" Blondie head sculpt available separate like you did with your previous Blondie? Thanks! He looks awesome!!!

Wishful thinking, but I wish that it was feasibly possible to have kits available....one can dream...:/

This thread is prejudice against Daniel Plainview. I'm leaving.

''That, my friends, is the minority vote''

002GON_Daniel_Day_Lewis_011.jpg

Back