Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thing!!!!
oldboy007_zps5cc3c852.jpg

oldboy006_zps3ef1945b.jpg

oldboy018_zps110cfedb.jpg

This one shows Johnny paint work best.
oldboy024_zps6fa41cee.jpg

Last edited:
Josh Brolin x Spike Lee

Interesting. Says Sam Jackson is going to be in it as well!

Last edited:
I read about that, hopefully it doesn't fail. Recent remake that didn't fail that comes to my mind is The Departed.

But what made Oldboy tick for me (in addition to the storyline of course) was the quirky Korean / Asian style, setting, music, and characters. Honestly, the US dubbed version I saw on Netflix was already subpar in my opinion, so hopefully this new remake doesn't fail.

And not to get off topic further, but I envy you Johnny Oldboy owners!

Congrats Mish!

This was released today. :gah:

942684_945546729741_1630932791_n.jpg

Unfortunately this poster does not tick for me, there's something in it that I don't like, don't know what it is, but hey, I can;t be judging by a poster alone. I hope they movie is good, I always wanted to sculpt a Josh Brolin, haha.

Unfortunately this poster does not tick for me, there's something in it that I don't like, don't know what it is, but hey, I can;t be judging by a poster alone. I hope they movie is good, I always wanted to sculpt a Josh Brolin, haha.

Start the line for Josh Brolin Oldboy:
1Cheungkinmen
2 mishu2nite

I want one of the the original, possibly second run/alternate head, the remake could be good, just never thought it could work as a western rehash, also really can't stand Spike Lee after all his hypocritical comments towards Django.

I don't think the remake trailer looks that bad , it just seems completely unnecessary to me. They say they're going to follow the manga more so it will be interesting to see what's different.

It has big shoes to fill but it looks better than I thought it would.

Not sure how to feel about the trailer, it does look cool though. I think I'm going to have to go into this movie like with many remakes, completely separating it from the original and taking it for what it is.

Back