Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D hope this movie is good, and is different enough and not scene for scene. Which I read some stuff from a reviewer who saw half of it early and it's ALOT DARKER.

The remake does not strike me as a dark movie, but more action packed. I know Oldboy was full of violence and stuff, but still dark and dramatic, in fact aside from the corridor scene and final scene, I don't recall any other fight, I just remember drama, painful and mind searing drama :S

The remake does not strike me as a dark movie, but more action packed. I know Oldboy was full of violence and stuff, but still dark and dramatic, in fact aside from the corridor scene and final scene, I don't recall any other fight, I just remember drama, painful and mind searing drama :S

:exactly::goodpost:

Also, very original had the Asian vibe and soundtrack and setting that just made it work. Eager to see what this Hollywood-ized version fairs.

Big thanks to Corrose!

D729849B-B6F9-474B-9D22-8FA821294E13-761-000000FD31A70C7C_zpsf7d73380.jpg

Here is my oldboy not the full version that Johnny done but it has his amazing head along with sunglasses and certificate.

On a Enterbay Bruce Lee body with a custom hammer by me.
I also painted the base and the hands.

Grat work bud!

Thanks very much Johnny:hi5:
I could not match your amazing paint work on the hands:)
Also first time painting rubber hands and when i heated them to fit them
the paint cracked:mad:

We live and learn as i will never do it again.

I badly need your Max Payne now though:rotfl

Just a thought, I would buy a enterbay war scarface and swap heads. You would have a perfectly fitted very accurate striped suite and nice perfect body. all you would be missing really is the red interior of the suite and you really never see it. I think it would be a great upgrade.

Just a thought, I would buy a enterbay war scarface and swap heads. You would have a perfectly fitted very accurate striped suite and nice perfect body. all you would be missing really is the red interior of the suite and you really never see it. I think it would be a great upgrade.

Seems a waste to buy that for a suit and body.
also isn't that scarface suit dark blue.
I'm very happy with the way he turned out

Back