"Bounty Hunter Blondie" Custom (Clint Eastwood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again fellas.

I would love one of these, although I won't be able to afford it if it is the same price as your previous figures. :( If there is a lot of interest, would you be able to make more figures and thus lower the price?

Thanks Reinhardt - I would love to be able to make more than a limited number of figures for everyone interested but alas I'm just one guy. It's already a ton of work just to make a few. If I took on anymore it would take me forever to finish and you guys would want to lynch me:lol. If there was a way to do it that'd be great but honestly I just don't have the means. So until I'm able to find some kind 1/6 figure making elves :elf a limited number is the best I can do. I apologize.

Here's a quick preview. More to come soon:wave

soonbh.jpg

Wow, can't still believe this is happening. To think your first Blondie was what started me here and now we have another fantastic rendition, one we have all wanted for a long time. My thanks and congratulations on capturing yet again such an enduring character so masterfully. One that we all love and honor in our collections. I cannot wait to have this one, Scott. Very excited. :yess::clap:clap:clap

Just amazing work Scott! I totally understand on the time commitment. Heck, I could be one of your 1/6 elves if you want! :). I will continue to watch this thread and live vicariously through everyone here.

And that head sculpt and paint. It looks real!!!

Thanks very much guys. I've been away from my computer for a few days but I'm back now. "Interest" list updated.
I should have more pics and pre order info this week!:)

Beautiful. Without the coat the neck looks a tad long but I guess anyone getting this would display with the coat, in which case it looks about perfect

:drool:drool:drool

Incredible Scott, you really are one of my favourite artisits on this board, your skills are off the charts

V2 Bill starting soon :lol:lol:lol

Awesome work! I will keep watching for the price tag to obtain such a masterpiece.

Back