Custom 1/6 Etched Parts - Miniature Eyeglasses And Other Parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually cheap and have the Headplay Neo for mine :lol

But it probably won't be to hard to see if they are a similar size.

I'm actually cheap and have the Headplay Neo for mine :lol

But it probably won't be to hard to see if they are a similar size.

:lol

Think as long as one of the headsculpt isn't totally off or under / oversized, it should work, specially with the planned variable temples.

I always wanted a nice pair of glasses for my Eli figure:

Not as popular as Alfred or the Dude, but I thought I'd at least mention it. :wave

I always wanted a nice pair of glasses for my Eli figure:

Not as popular as Alfred or the Dude, but I thought I'd at least mention it. :wave

That's a nice pair of glasses! :yess: Added it to the possible glasses list.

Maybe after I made Alfred's glasses I'll give the possibility to also order glasses at a very small run / single piece if the one interest is willing to cover the higher design costs that then can't be devided by a larger number of pieces.

Last edited:
That's a nice pair of glasses! :yess: Added it to the possible glasses list.

Maybe after I made Alfred's glasses I'll give the possibility to also order glasses at a very small run / single piece if the one interest is willing to cover the higher design costs that then can't be devided by a larger number of pieces.

Thanks man! I would be open to discussing a single piece run should that be the only way to make it happen....*thread subscribed. :rock

I'll take a pair of Butler A's glasses

Thanks, have you on the list already (Butler A. glasses list is actually here and in the clothing upgrade / glasses list as well). :hi5:

Thanks man! I would be open to discussing a single piece run should that be the only way to make it happen....*thread subscribed. :rock

Cool, it's definitely a pair of glasses I could make. :hi5: Would probably just need you to send in the headsculpt for correct fitting.

Been almost a month now with no new updates. Are the butler glasses still a go? Are you going to considering a pair of Cillian Murphys Dr. Jonathan Crane glasses?

Old Grandpa

Been almost a month now with no new updates. Are the butler glasses still a go? Are you going to considering a pair of Cillian Murphys Dr. Jonathan Crane glasses?

Old Grandpa

Hey, thanks for your post! :hi5:

Yes, for the butler's glasses, they will be made but I consider waiting with the production until I have the HT figure in hand so that I can make sure they will also fit this headsculpt perfectly. Have the shape ready to go but the thing is that I can't have just one pair of glasses made for my J&N headsculpt already to show for example since I have to pay for a minimum field size of etched material, so it would be way to expensive just for one pair.

Cillian Murphy's glasses would be challenging as posted here before. Would really like to make them at some point but due to my scedule I can't promise it would be any time soon.

Back