Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blade Runner 2

A big theme in the first Blade Runner is about playing God. About life and death and coming to terms with your time being up. Blade Runners time is up.

More Deckard? "The facts of life: To make an alteration in the evolvement of an organic life system is fatal."

Take your own masterpiece's advice and move on Ridley, be happy with what you already have.

Blade Runner can't be touched and a sequel is most likely a mistake, but I'm happy with the attempt. It's easily my favourite Ford role and him returning to it seems pretty cool. If it sucks, so what. Never have to see it again. But maybe it won't.

Haha. Yeah, I get it... It is kinda like lightning in a bottle. But what if the sequel is Blade Runner's ESB??? :p

Blade Runner 2

If Ridley is involved in any capacity then this'll probably turn out to be terrible.

Last edited:

It will be horrible just like the first one.

It will be horrible just like the first one.

IuixhQ2.jpg

If the one good thing that comes from this venture, is that we get a Hot Toys Deckard from the original and maybe a 1/6 Spinner, then it will be worth it.

Re: Ridley Scott to direct new Blade Runner film

Nexus 6' have a 4 year lifespan.

Assuming he is Nexus 7 or greater, he still probably wouldn't be alive 'decades' after 2019?

Haha. Yeah, I get it... It is kinda like lightning in a bottle. But what if the sequel is Blade Runner's ESB??? :p

Not a chance in hell...not saying it won't be good but nothing will top the first Masterpiece for me. My favorite sci Fi film of all time

If the one good thing that comes from this venture, is that we get a Hot Toys Deckard from the original and maybe a 1/6 Spinner, then it will be worth it.
Agreed if that happens

Interested in what direction they take this. And yeah, I guess it will follow the theatrical version. Does that mean Sean Young will be back as well?

BFA_9833_1182112.jpg

Does that mean Sean Young will be back as well?

Depends --does Ridley like working with batshart crazy?

Since Ford's career has been washed-up for the last twenty years, maybe he should just stick to remakes of his classic 80s output:

Witness 2: The Barn Raisening

fark_y4wQh69ZVHxlzKt1R0Yv3_mpx7g.jpg

fark_mxhXNr5iMeExZnIgtzKybWaVRI8.jpg

____

Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Villeneuve is a very very very good news.
Guy is a among the great directors working these days.
He s as good when it comes to actors or creating beautifully shot movies.
Now im definitly interested.

Back