Blade Runner live-action series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
owever, Ridley Scott himself expressed doubt that the TV show will ever be as good as the original Alien:

“It’ll never be as good as the first one,” he said. “That’s what I’ll say.”

You would be correct Ridley……so just dont….

Was it the Millennials fault too when the first Blade Runner, Legend, Someone to Watch Over Me, White Squall, 1492 Conquest of Paradise, and GI Jane all bombed too? :LOL:

Boomers blaming Millennials for random **** is getting old, just like 40 year old Millennial are old. Those damn 40 year old kids and their cell phones!!! :cuss Zoomers are the latest generation Scott is talking about, but most people call Zoomers Millennials, making Millennials the longest on-going generation ever apparently. :lol

I see middle aged people use phones just as much as kids. Just have to adapt and old Ridley just wants you to consume his content cause he does no wrong.

BR has a lot of potential and it was wasted in 2049 IMO. Not sure if a tv show will bring any excitement to it.

I see middle aged people use phones just as much as kids. Just have to adapt and old Ridley just wants you to consume his content cause he does no wrong.

BR has a lot of potential and it was wasted in 2049 IMO. Not sure if a tv show will bring any excitement to it.

I hope the first episode is a Blade Runner agent enhancing a photo for 45 minutes,

"Enhance 224 to 176. Enhance, stop. Move in, stop. Pull out, track right, stop. Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop. Enhance 34 to 36. Pan right and pull back. Stop. Enhance 34 to 46. Pull back. Wait a minute, go right, stop. Enhance 57 to 19. Track 45 left. Stop. Enhance 15 to 23. Give me a hard copy right there." *credits*

🤭

Lol they have to update that photo enhancement process, it's the only part of the film that is unintentionally funny.

I think it'll be good if done well, nice and atmospheric and noir. At least he knows he can never beat the original lol

I hope the first episode is a Blade Runner agent enhancing a photo for 45 minutes,

"Enhance 224 to 176. Enhance, stop. Move in, stop. Pull out, track right, stop. Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop. Enhance 34 to 36. Pan right and pull back. Stop. Enhance 34 to 46. Pull back. Wait a minute, go right, stop. Enhance 57 to 19. Track 45 left. Stop. Enhance 15 to 23. Give me a hard copy right there." *credits*

🤭

Lot of odd comments in here.
giphy.gif

Back