Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ridley Scott to direct new Blade Runner film

I could definitely see Ford back as Deckard more than he could be back as Indy.

I guess that would answer the replicant question though.

producers deny the Harrison Ford talks

Alcon Entertainment, the producer/financier teaming with director Ridley Scott to return to the world of the 1982 science fiction classic Blade Runner, is adamantly denying a web report claiming original star Harrison Ford is in early talks to return as replicant hunter Rick Deckard. Andrew Kosove, who runs Alcon with Broderick Johnson, said he and his partner couldn’t sit by as the unsubstantiated report spread like wildfire all over the world. That’s the downside of the digital world, where reports spread virally and nobody checks, particularly if it comes from a site like Twitchfilm.com, which sometimes comes up with some good scoops.

“It is absolutely patently false that there has been any discussion about Harrison Ford being in Blade Runner,” Kosove told me. “To be clear, what we are trying to do with Ridley now is go through the painstaking process of trying to break the back of the story, figure out the direction we’re going to take the movie and find a writer to work on it. The casting of the movie could not be further from our minds at this moment.”

I don't care who or who is not in it. I just hope they don't eff it up.

No Ford + Ridley directing and I'll start to get excited. Or at least very interested in seeing where it's going to be set.

No Ford + Ridley directing and I'll start to get excited. Or at least very interested in seeing where it's going to be set.

Me too. I don't need old man Ford involved in this.

Btw, good to see you back, Deck. :duff

New news.

Press release

- Confirmed to be a sequel.
- Original writer Hampton Fancher returning to write script.
- Will feature female protagonist
- Takes place "some years after the original."

Sure, there's always that possibility. But I'd rather not be a Debbie Downer and have a little faith in Scott. Besides Scott has proven that he can actually direct as opposed to Lucas.

:exactly::goodpost:

I hope this means Hot Toys will be releasing some figs. And dare I hope for some flying cars?

Maybe Deckard hasn't aged and has no inception date like Rachel.

Damn, Scotts going back to the well alot lately. One of the better works out there thats never been expanded on, can't wait to see more on this.

tumblr_m0k0z8MwAh1qady5mo1_500h.gif

tumblr_m0k0z8MwAh1qady5mo2_500.gif

Now, I'm pumped, gonna put BladeRunner in to fall asleep to tonight.

Or Bay.....you do mean solid as in, solid booty right?

I would love if Charlize Theron was his female for the Blade Runner film. (hoping since they worked together for Prometheus)

I think she'd be awesome and she deserves a better sci-fi flick than Aeon Flux. :lol

Back