Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how bad this looks. It's almost if Mcfarlane or Liefeld or Turner or Silvestri sculpted it.

oh hell no!!! How dare you put Liefeld in the same sentence with Turner or Silvestri :emperor

I read the Black Panther before it was handed down to a female person. BP, before T'Chala, even took down the Capt America when he was hunting Nazi. But I've lost interest in the comics and the char sometimes back. This statue looks like an awesome modern BP, but is a definite pass for me.

how in Gods name does this look terrible? I can understand if you are disappointed in the costume choice but to suggest it looks terrible and you lose all credibility. You do realize that comics did continue beyond the 1960's.

There is nothing as bad as a 1960's snob!

if it came in a BD box, he'd have nothin to say :rolleyes:

Not many people care for this to spend 200 plus. Deadpoll on the other hand.................!!!! step it up Sideshow

I THINK BOTH BOWEN AND SIDESHOW'S ARE GREAT REPRESENTATION OF THE CHARACTER.ITS THE CHARACTER I CANT STAND.HATE HIM.

AND DAVE STEPHEN, CALLING A SCULPT BORING JUST CAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE SOME BLING BLING OR FANCY COLORS MAKES YOU A FOOL IN MY BOOK....:lecture

Not many people care for this to spend 200 plus. Deadpoll on the other hand.................!!!! step it up Sideshow

I don't think Sideshow needs to "step it up". Honestly, i have no interest in Black Panther, and as such have no desire to get this piece. It is, however, probably as well done as you can do a Black Panther!

Step it up, to me, indicates a need for better quality. You on the other hand are asking for a "better" character. I am certian that there are people out there that would say "BLAH" to Deadpool, but are excited by Black Panther. You can't criticize a company for putting out a character you're not interested in!

how in Gods name does this look terrible? I can understand if you are disappointed in the costume choice but to suggest it looks terrible and you lose all credibility. You do realize that comics did continue beyond the 1960's.

Listen weiner cleaner, if you don't like my opinions put me on ignore. It's that simple.

What's with the texture on his costume? Is that some type of armor? Explain that, Einstein. I've never seen any type of texture on BP's costume. He wears a slick cat suit and he wore that up until the nineties, not just in the sixties, Brainiac.

I was really looking forward to this pf and it is a real disappointment. Again, put me on ignore if you don't like my valid criticisms. Plonk me, sweetheart!

BB

You never like anything so I don't see why this would be any different. (snip...useless talk)

Wow, according to you I must not have any collectibles at all, huh? LOL
Why would I buy anything if I don't like anything, right? LOL

Maybe your problem is you like everything. LOL

BB

Looks terrible...this is the guy I wanted and predicted they'd give us and he looks terrible. Should have given him the classic one-color catsuit with no trim or bling.

What a disappointment.

BB

Now is it really terrible, no. You just dont like the new suit which is ok, to each his own. Also you said you have alot of sideshow collectables, I did not see many on your web site(well put together site from what I saw). You should start a new thread in the show your shelves area of this fourm.

Sure there is...a 90s mutant fan. :)

042210blackpanther_01190410.jpg

042210blackpanther_02190410.jpg

042210blackpanther_03.gif
042210carnage_04.gif

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-042210news&utm_medium=email

What's with the extra gold lines on his head & upper body? Weird...

Back