Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH BABY! this looks friggen awesome.. carnage and black panther in one newsletter... I love sideshow and hate sideshow at the same time.

black Panther is a chick now...

635804-blackpanther3.jpg

...but I prefer Pantha

642e_3.jpg

Last edited:
Glad they are refining their technique of getting muscle to show thru'. Should be good for upcoming PFs. Can see that kind of cloak working for Storm too.

You can see the only fabric is his cape, can't you? His body is fully sculpted.

I think it looks quite good...not interested in the character at all...300$ saved

well this must be a first for ssc. pretty much everyone likes the statue, but most don't care enough about the character to order it :confused::confused:

It does nothing for me and I have two cats. One would assume if I am a cat fan I would have to like this. Nope.

But it's a cool piece.

Alot of people say they don't want it, or it's 'bleh', but somehow the EX will end up with a ES of 500, heh.

I bet it will turn out more blue than black in the end.

I wondered how they could make Black Panther interesting. The traditional costume is just a black leopartard. But this looks fantastic. And it's about as much as a PF as Gambit - meaning - not at all. But it does seem comiquettes are on the ascendant, so I can see how this would be the way to do the character.

Back