Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think BP is one of my best looking PFs. The pose is very dynamic and powerful. The base is excellent and I love how he is fully sculpted aside from the cape.

The spear is really cool too.

Just purchased a REG at a smoking price, but the spear tip is broken off. Does anyone have a recommendation on how I can get a custom spear head or possibly another spear hand?

Just purchased a REG at a smoking price, but the spear tip is broken off. Does anyone have a recommendation on how I can get a custom spear head or possibly another spear hand?
You could always not display with the spear. alot of the older pieces have alot display options. Just could glue it if it's clean break or commission custom piece but could be expensive. If I could recall it came spear hand and the other with no spear and 2 portrait options.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

You could always not display with the spear. alot of the older pieces have alot display options. Just could glue it if it's clean break or commission custom piece but could be expensive. If I could recall it came spear hand and the other with no spear and 2 portrait options.

Yeah that was my thought when I bought it. I like the hand without the spear a lot. I do wish I had the broken part of the spear to glue but I dont. I think I my try getting a small fancy rock, drill a hole in it and then insert the spear rod into it. Only the spear tip is broken. I couldn't pass the deal up to get him. Panther probably won't get made again by Sideshow. Therivox, I wonder why the new statues don't have many interchangeable parts like the old ones. Now days you get one small attachment with an EX if you are lucky.

I have him displayed without the spear. Picked him up from Montreal shop after a stones concert at decent price but body developed paint flaking issue that sideshow CS was very kindly to replace for free. Even the exclusive had an obsidian blade, display options of this piece is quite insane. Cape felt cheap plastic bag but it's a sweet pick if your going for avengers display.

Back