Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can someone be a Marvel fan and know nothing of this character,he's only been around 40+ years...mindboggling.

I never really got into comics when I was younger, I collected the marvel cards, and watched all the cartoons........a couple years ago, I actually went on ebay and reaquired most of the cards I had when I was younger :cool:

well this must be a first for ssc. pretty much everyone likes the statue, but most don't care enough about the character to order it :confused::confused:

Yeah, I think he looks great, not sure if I will order him, but I want to, I'm just at a time right now where I have to be strict about what I buy :( And we still have the SDCC goodies to come this year :banghead

well this must be a first for ssc. pretty much everyone likes the statue, but most don't care enough about the character to order it :confused::confused:

I think it's the best you can do for a character BP I guess, just put a good version out.

Looks amazing. Congrats to all BB fans looks like your getting a nice representation. I will stick with my smaller Classic Bowen one on this character.

It's cool Sideshow is expanding it's horizons with characters like BP.

I'm with Bullseye, i'm sticking with Bowen'd Classic Black Panther.

IMGA0602.jpg

I really like the all black one as well too. Guess they thought the gold trimmings would add flavor and entice people to buy it.

I wondered how they could make Black Panther interesting. The traditional costume is just a black leopartard. But this looks fantastic. And it's about as much as a PF as Gambit - meaning - not at all. But it does seem comiquettes are on the ascendant, so I can see how this would be the way to do the character.

I'm more concerned about scale than whether its fully sculpted or not. I have a slight preference for the actual fabric and I think the fabric used for Spider-Man would work just fine for characters like this. But I know alot of people didn't like it, and I admit its a little on the shiny side.

Looks terrible...this is the guy I wanted and predicted they'd give us and he looks terrible. Should have given him the classic one-color catsuit with no trim or bling.

What a disappointment.

BB

I wondered how they could make Black Panther interesting. The traditional costume is just a black leopartard. But this looks fantastic. And it's about as much as a PF as Gambit - meaning - not at all. But it does seem comiquettes are on the ascendant, so I can see how this would be the way to do the character.

You're kidding, right? The traditional costume is perfect.

Geez, what a fng disappointment.

BB

It's cool Sideshow is expanding it's horizons with characters like BP.

I'm with Bullseye, i'm sticking with Bowen'd Classic Black Panther.

IMGA0602.jpg

Now that's the BLACK PANTHER!!

You guys that think that suit is boring need to put your 1990's comics down and pick up some 1960-70's reprints.

BB

The bowen one looks nice but its too plain for my tastes. I know thats how black panther is suposed to look but its like they just cast it in black polystone and painted white eyes.

Back