Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bowen one looks nice but its too plain for my tastes. I know thats how black panther is suposed to look but its like they just cast it in black polystone and painted white eyes.

Why does everything have to have tons of detail?

If it was good enough for Kirby, it's good enough for me!

BTW, The EX should have been a removable cape.

BB

Well they do charge hundreds of $$$ for these things. Shouldent they lower the price if they didnt put alot of detail into it.

Sure, if the design is simpler I'd assume the cost would be less.

I can't believe how bad this looks. It's almost if Mcfarlane or Liefeld or Turner or Silvestri sculpted it.

God, I hope the Black Panther lsb is based on the classic look. There's nothing legendary about this bling-bling, textured armored costume.

BB

Looks terrible...this is the guy I wanted and predicted they'd give us and he looks terrible. Should have given him the classic one-color catsuit with no trim or bling.

What a disappointment.

BB

how in Gods name does this look terrible? I can understand if you are disappointed in the costume choice but to suggest it looks terrible and you lose all credibility. You do realize that comics did continue beyond the 1960's.

There is nothing as bad as a 1960's snob!

how in Gods name does this look terrible? I can understand if you are disappointed in the costume choice but to suggest it looks terrible and you lose all credibility. You do realize that comics did continue beyond the 1960's.

There is nothing as bad as a 1960's snob!

...like bodie for example

I think it looks pretty awesome, he looks more badass (and distinct) this way than the older suit. I don't know much about the character, but if I had money and space I'd buy this one off looks alone. Its a horrible habit, but I do it occasionally.

Sure, if the design is simpler I'd assume the cost would be less.

I can't believe how bad this looks. It's almost if Mcfarlane or Liefeld or Turner or Silvestri sculpted it.

God, I hope the Black Panther lsb is based on the classic look. There's nothing legendary about this bling-bling, textured armored costume.

BB

Well, that is not something new. You never like anything so I don't see why this would be any different.

BTW if you want a removable cape as an EX you just have to take it off and that's it, now relax

By the time this is up for release, most all you people will have changed your mind a few times. But nothing beats reading collectors crying about what SS missed or messed up...:D

This one sorta came out from left field as there was no production sneak or anything that I remember from the past year. It does look awesome though and I'm digging the cape but I'll have to see the full reveal of what the base looks like before I buy, keeping my bowen order for now.

By the time this is up for release, most all you people will have changed your mind a few times. But nothing beats reading collectors crying about what SS missed or messed up...:D

i dont see what SS missed besides making this pieces as plain as a bowen piece, the detail and texture of the sculpt is amazing.

I really like the all black one as well too. Guess they thought the gold trimmings would add flavor and entice people to buy it.

Or you have flamboyant people such as myself that love all the bright and sparkly new fixings for this BP.

Still a pass but for sure one dope looking BP!

It's cool Sideshow is expanding it's horizons with characters like BP.

I'm with Bullseye, i'm sticking with Bowen'd Classic Black Panther.

IMGA0602.jpg

i also like the clean lines of the classic version.

IMG_9296.jpg

Back